EA Forums - Banner

Next character

I think it's more likely that we will get patty and Selma loooong before maggie.

But I'd prefer maggie.

Replies

• Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    True, I would much prefer maggie also. I think Patti & Selma are a good addition however should be after Maggie
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Uncy Herb
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Id prefer to have Patty & Selma 1st off then Maggie later on, as im not sure what Maggie could offer to the game, surely it would have to be mainly joint tasks with Marge or someone. You couldnt really have Maggie wondering around the town on her own.....not exactly child safe specially with all this crime element about these days :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Id prefer to have Patty & Selma 1st off then Maggie later on, as im not sure what Maggie could offer to the game, surely it would have to be mainly joint tasks with Marge or someone. You couldnt really have Maggie wondering around the town on her own.....not exactly child safe specially with all this crime element about these days :lol:

The crime element should be dealt with to a satisfactory level upon completion of the S.W.A.T van story surely.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

The crime element should be dealt with to a satisfactory level upon completion of the S.W.A.T van story surely.

You'd like to think so but it doesnt :lol: Wiggum is still just as lazy as ever :lol:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You'd like to think so but it doesnt :lol: Wiggum is still just as lazy as ever :lol:

That just sucks, nearly as much as Affleck being Batman.

I am nearly half way through the s.w.a.t van story hoping to finish it prior to the next update.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I am nearly half way through the s.w.a.t van story hoping to finish it prior to the next update.

I finished a few days ago looking at the guide, thought i was still doing it being i still getting tasks for Snake and a few others lol
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I finished a few days ago looking at the guide, thought i was still doing it being i still getting tasks for Snake and a few others lol

I always look at the guide very helpful, I like to know who is going to prompt the next task so I can be ready for it.

The stupid random 1 hour tasks annoy me though, but I have to do them just to get rid of them.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I always look at the guide very helpful, I like to know who is going to prompt the next task so I can be ready for it.

The stupid random 1 hour tasks annoy me though, but I have to do them just to get rid of them.

The guide is well handy :thumbup:

I dont mind the hr tasks its the 24hr ones that are a pain especially if im playing the game late at night :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    Imagine trying to find maggie!!!
    Finding rod/Todd/Ralph is hard enough as it is
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    Actually maggie could have a task where she rides slh round town as per mr plough episode? I still ache for pattyand selma though :oops:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Imagine trying to find maggie!!!
    Finding rod/Todd/Ralph is hard enough as it is

You not wrong there bro, but least maggie would be in bright blue but still be a mission :lol:

Actually maggie could have a task where she rides slh round town as per mr plough episode? I still ache for pattyand selma though :oops:

WoW! Far too much information 1wc01R2.gif
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pattie and Selma, not really sure what maggie would do, maybe be glued to Marge's hands?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pattie and Selma, not really sure what maggie would do, maybe be glued to Marge's hands?

Kinda like the task with Marge already then :lol:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Kinda like the task with Marge already then :lol:
    Yup :!: :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Niether, I want Tupac Shakur

tupac.jpg
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have said this since I started here on forum...... I Want Maggie!
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Niether, I want Tupac Shakur

tupac.jpg
    +1 :mrgreen:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    P & S because there are 2 of them, Maggie would have half the tasks and money.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!