• Naes556
    184 posts
    edited August 2013
    "Woman in Love" Barbra Streisand''

What were they thinking?
  • blackgryphon9999
    647 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    "Good Night Irene" by Gordon Jenkins and the Weavers.

Really!
  • jmurr32
    26 posts
    edited August 2013
    Whats Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Sugar, Sugar by The Archies.

Sugar%2C_sugar.jpg

October 1969
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow. A lot of people don't like their song. Mine was Queens Another One Bites the Dust. I like that song and band. I guess I'm lucky.

October 1980
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mine was

Prince - Let's Go Crazy.

I hate Prince

Note funny part is I LOVE the song from the week before "John Waite - Missing You"
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Just waiting to see what the youngest members post. When I did the movie thread I worked out that a 13 year old ( the age you need to be to play) would have been born the year Monsters Inc came out! :-)

OMG, seriously. That movie is really 13 years old? Holy crap, am I getting old, lol.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Just waiting to see what the youngest members post. When I did the movie thread I worked out that a 13 year old ( the age you need to be to play) would have been born the year Monsters Inc came out! :-)

OMG, seriously. That movie is really 13 years old? Holy crap, am I getting old, lol.

well the sequel just came out
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Both "Maggie May" and "Reason To Believe" were the top singles. I used to know but have since forgotten how two singles can share the top spot but it has to do with them being the A-side and B-side of the same record.

46_3502698_0_MaggieMayReasonToBelieve.jpg

Hell yeah, love Rod Stewart
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    This is was BillBoards chart topper the week I was born... Interestingly, he and my hubby are somewhat distant cousins.
    ElvisPresleyHunkCover.jpg
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    Both "Maggie May" and "Reason To Believe" were the top singles. I used to know but have since forgotten how two singles can share the top spot but it has to do with them being the A-side and B-side of the same record.

46_3502698_0_MaggieMayReasonToBelieve.jpg
    Maggie May... memories. I remember a bunch of us dancing to that song in a friend's rec-room, when it first came out. Still love that song to this day.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    USA for Africa -
    "We Are the World"

Wow, just watched it on youtube, I've never listened to it before now, so epic!

I'm guessing the episode where Krusty gets the celebrities in Springfield to sing a song for 'Timmy' (Bart) stuck down the well, is a spoof of this song. :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Didnt realise how many older members we have, that's cool.
  • davharden
    84 posts
    edited August 2013
    THETEARSOFACLOWN_zpsffb11ba0.jpg
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    USA for Africa -
    "We Are the World"

I'm guessing the episode where Krusty gets the celebrities in Springfield to sing a song for 'Timmy' (Bart) stuck down the well, is a spoof of this song. :lol:

I thought you were old. Now I find out, I am the old one.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    USA for Africa -
    "We Are the World"

:wink:
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bee Gees, "How deep is your love"
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    USA for Africa -
    "We Are the World"

Nah, I'm the old one......November 1964

AwAUkzr.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!