EA Forums - Banner

How do i get the balloon animals

They were limited time items between the Halloween and Christmas versions of the game. Only EA knows if or when they will return.

Replies

• vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    I don't have them as well, I hope they come back next Thanksgiving ! They will look awesome as KL decoration :)
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    vixoovee wrote:
    I don't have them as well, I hope they come back next Thanksgiving ! They will look awesome as KL decoration :)

Agreed...let's hope we'll be able to place them in KL. It would also be nice to place the million dollar items in KL as well.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I wish they could be placed on Squidport.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Tbh with you they kinda get in the way as they are quite large and dont do anything :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Tbh with you they kinda get in the way as they are quite large and dont do anything :lol:
    they are ment to be parade balloon not just standard balloons :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

But they're still awesome to have
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    they are ment to be parade balloon not just standard balloons :lol:

Wow! No way you dont say? :lol:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

But they're still awesome to have

Agreed :) I like the fact i have them but they dont really do anything for your town :P

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!