EA Forums - Banner

Finally hit my first bonus level

rwvolture wrote:
3 donuts on first try

01_zps2fc69af0.jpg

02_zps488a6bb0.jpg

hINVHut.gif

I dont even remember seeing these pics when i made it :?

Nice one for getting there, and of course picking the 3 donuts on your 1st try :thumbup:

Replies

• awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congrats on making it to "the other side." When the men in the black suits show up at your door later, just go with them and don't ask any questions. It will all make sense soon.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    well done!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to "When is the next update? land". Please amuse yourself with various trivia games, nonsense and endless speculation while you wait.

Congratulations on reaching your destination, we're glad you could join us!
    Awesome getting 3 donuts on the first try too.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congrats, and welcome to the level up club! And 3 donuts for your first level up. :thumbup:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    congrats on your new level. Even if you don't get 3 on your first guess; you can 50K for each additional guess
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    I dont even remember these captions, shows you how long ago people maxed out at level 20
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats on the level up. I did the $50,000 trick once :x didn't want to, just got tap happy. :roll:
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It only took me 3 months as yesterday made 3 months since I started playing. I still have plenty to do as I have Wolfcastle's mansion and Fat Tony's mansion in my task menu plus all the level 32 and 33 quests and still working on KL and spreading everything out so I can wait for an update. Plus I'm only at level 31 in town 2 and level 22 in town 3 :D
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats! It is rare that I choose three donuts on the first try.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    Well done :thumbup:
    Lots of free donuts up for grabs now then :wink:
    Completely forgot about that message... It was a while ago I caught up so nice to see a reminder
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.