EA Forums - Banner

OT-GTA 5

Really looking forward to it! Not sure I'm gonna splash out on special edition though.

Replies

• LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    I created one about a month ago, had about 50 replies or so... Probably got lost in the abyss of this forum...cannot wait for it! Getting it midnight at release
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'll be getting it on release on xbox 360 :) it looks great!!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    It. Looks. Sick. :P
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    i will get it on the release date for xbox 360 then get it on xbox one when its out then sell the 360 copy 8)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6244 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    My favorite game series of all time. Already got my PS3 copy all paid for. Can't wait to play it
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's gonna be good.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm gonna get it, but I don't wanna look it up anymore until its release. The ending has been leaked and i don't want a game i waited 5 years for to be spoiled.

Also on a side note, GTA V went gold yesterday!! (development finished, shipped to manufacturers)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ohh I so can't wait, this will be epic.
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bhawks2012 wrote:
    I'm gonna get it, but I don't wanna look it up anymore until its release. The ending has been leaked and i don't want a game i waited 5 years for to be spoiled.

Also on a side note, GTA V went gold yesterday!! (development finished, shipped to manufacturers)

I'm in the same boat as you. Cant believe someone from sony sent it out so early for the predownload. Hope they get fined majorlly.

The only site i check anymore is rockstargames. I just wanna see the last 7 things in the Los Santos visitors guide. lol but no more game sites and i didnt even wanna click this thread. To much risk of some idiot spoiling the game
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bhawks2012 wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. Cant believe someone from sony sent it out so early for the predownload. Hope they get fined majorlly.

The only site i check anymore is rockstargames. I just wanna see the last 7 things in the Los Santos visitors guide. lol but no more game sites and i didnt even wanna click this thread. To much risk of some idiot spoiling the game

I also check IGN because they now have mods deleting whatever might be spoilers in the comments. But still not safe. Also, im loving the travelogue too.
  • yaya280
    1 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pre-ordered it for my PS3. Comes out on my bday, so it will be a nice gift to myself. :D
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited August 2013
    I would be more excited but Saint's Row 4 is keeping my open world craving satisfied for now. I am looking forward to it, though, and will be picking it up day one. Really interested in the multiplayer too.

(Note I am not saying Saint's Row or GTA V is better than the other. I enjoy both.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!