EA Forums - Banner

Long term players will remember this...

Prev1
Yep... :twisted:

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just had a random task pop up to make Grampa Simpson tell stories on the couch.... Anyone else remember that MAJORLY annoying glitch where that task wouldn't go away?!?! :twisted:

    lol yeah i've had that task starting to become regular again, probably set that task about 5times now :lol: Still better than before when it was really constant :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ah, the great "Grandpa Tell Stories on the Couch" debacle. I remember that. Didn't bother me, I never do side tasks on purpose.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I never do side tasks on purpose.

    I wish i could say the same i have to do every task the game throws at me :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If grandpa has a side task it is still always "tell stories" but better than constantly one after the other.
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure the couch is worn out now.......Grandpa is still at it!!!!!
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yes, but I don't think I've ever been promoted for him to do any other task. Most other characters seem to get random tasks, but when he comes up, it's always the 1-hour task for me.
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'd rather have a random short task pop up than a 24-hour one, particularly when I know that character will soon be needed in a quest.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    What Glitch, he still does it now for me, atleast twice a week I receive that task. What else has he got to say we havnt heard yet?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    What Glitch, he still does it now for me, at least twice a week I receive that task. What else has he got to say we havent heard yet?

    Its Grampa his stories are never ending 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    What Glitch, he still does it now for me, at least twice a week I receive that task. What else has he got to say we havent heard yet?

    Its Grampa his stories are never ending 1wc01R2.gif

    True, annoying but still a great character.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    What Glitch, he still does it now for me, at least twice a week I receive that task. What else has he got to say we havent heard yet?

    Its Grampa his stories are never ending 1wc01R2.gif

    True, annoying but still a great character.

    Simpsons wouldnt be the same without Grampa :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    What Glitch, he still does it now for me, at least twice a week I receive that task. What else has he got to say we havent heard yet?

    Its Grampa his stories are never ending 1wc01R2.gif

    True, annoying but still a great character.

    Simpsons wouldnt be the same without Grampa :lol:

    Speaking of grandpa hers a short "best of" clip

  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just had a random task pop up to make Grampa Simpson tell stories on the couch.... Anyone else remember that MAJORLY annoying glitch where that task wouldn't go away?!?! :twisted:

    This is one task I don't want to see any time soon, any way with how many times I had to do it before I doubt that grampar has any story's left and I feel he would just be repeating himself.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    "i was in the war i think"
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Remember it?! I just had to sit through an hour of Good Night Moon.

    *seriously though, Grandpa still does that in my town.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just had a random task pop up to make Grampa Simpson tell stories on the couch.... Anyone else remember that MAJORLY annoying glitch where that task wouldn't go away?!?! :twisted:

    This is one task I don't want to see any time soon, any way with how many times I had to do it before I doubt that Grampa has any story's left and I feel he would just be repeating himself.

    It will happen to you lol there no escaping it :twisted: Grampa will always have more stories to tell :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just had a random task pop up to make Grampa Simpson tell stories on the couch.... Anyone else remember that MAJORLY annoying glitch where that task wouldn't go away?!?! :twisted:

    This is one task I don't want to see any time soon, any way with how many times I had to do it before I doubt that Grampa has any story's left and I feel he would just be repeating himself.

    It will happen to you lol there no escaping it :twisted: Grampa will always have more stories to tell :lol:

    I suppose he's all way got more stories to tell, evan if they don't lead anywhere. And at this point what's one more. :D
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I always get worried when I see this task.. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just had a random task pop up to make Grampa Simpson tell stories on the couch.... Anyone else remember that MAJORLY annoying glitch where that task wouldn't go away?!?! :twisted:

    This is one task I don't want to see any time soon, any way with how many times I had to do it before I doubt that Grampa has any story's left and I feel he would just be repeating himself.

    It will happen to you lol there no escaping it :twisted: Grampa will always have more stories to tell :lol:

    I suppose he's all way got more stories to tell, evan if they don't lead anywhere. And at this point what's one more. :D

    tumblr_mgfobqCd341rl52wjo1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm always getting this task. Definitely more than the other 'random' tasks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!