EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Northward Bound and Black Friday event stuff...

Up and ready for all your designs.
I NUKED my main town. >:)

Replies

• se37ocr7eqwd.png
    mq57vogrcsie.png
    wyfw35o7i9vg.png
    Hopefully we can get more tunnels after the event but just in case...
  • Just be careful with tunnels as you can't store them.
  • My SH is definitely my high rent district so I did a couple of touristy things. And I also just couldn't let those poor bison just run around loose where they could get hurt. ;)

sgf9NMs.png

6G1aRCB.png

W2pDXiB.png
  • Castiel_Touk
    4740 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    This is from my second town and there's not much but its a start. I love how the trees look next to the canyon.
    T26oZXx.jpg
  • 8b0ygkm28xoa.png
    There are ten different groups of trees. I have gone for a Christmas Resort theme. Wish I had more ice tiles.
    7o4ac1eqo030.png
    acbp4i2gp0zv.png
    hf62qrf902tq.png
    ztu1ixb0mjls.png
    z0o4isls9x0f.png
  • Just a normal design with this one.
    tMkbrhJ.jpg
  • Just a normal design with this one.
    tMkbrhJ.jpg

Aww that building looks great! I hope it returns someday
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Just a normal design with this one.
    tMkbrhJ.jpg

Aww that building looks great! I hope it returns someday

Maybe it will but there's been a few building that hasn't return from previous black friday event yet.
  • 4junk3000
    6074 posts Member
    edited February 2
    It took a while to work out a design where I have the gorge coming through the mountains via aqueduct with bridge-tunnel running parallel. The incoming water feeds the Duff plant, and a waterfall at the hunting condos I’ve constructed with the castle wall around. Very luxury survivalist lol. The water flows downstream around some taller condos which are utilizing the new water trick to make the cliff so steep and clean. This trick is my new favorite design thing in the game. PLEASE DONT UNDO THIS, EA.c3f7jtzcs57b.png
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • daddyscowy
    29 posts Member
    edited August 9
    Better late then never

c7rijv68yd3e.jpg
    u7a8ykbfdsvu.jpg
    9443zc1jif1x.jpg

• Last bit.

da0k41cfqe3j.jpg
    g5vi23d2eb23.jpg
    4nsai5f2agzd.jpg
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    It took a while to work out a design where I have the gorge coming through the mountains via aqueduct with bridge-tunnel running parallel. The incoming water feeds the Duff plant, and a waterfall at the hunting condos I’ve constructed with the castle wall around. Very luxury survivalist lol. The water flows downstream around some taller condos which are utilizing the new water trick to make the cliff so steep and clean. This trick is my new favorite design thing in the game. PLEASE DONT UNDO THIS, EA.c3f7jtzcs57b.png

Wow! Such a cool and cleverly designed waterfall effect!
  • daddyscowy wrote: »
    Last bit.

da0k41cfqe3j.jpg
    g5vi23d2eb23.jpg
    4nsai5f2agzd.jpg

Thoughtful, lovely design.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.