EA Forums - Banner

new land details

13Next

Replies

• I have the max cash and a 4000% multiplier. And I've moved on from RTTs to just flipping the World's Largest Zirconia.

But still, the time needed to farm donuts is so tedious. Thanks for the insight on how long it will take. 3hrs is much shorter than i expected.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    To get the land without buying that extra building, it takes 8 hours to get 1 piece of the crafting thing, and you need 3 of those pieces to make 1 of the final crafted pieces, and you need 50 of those final crafted pieces for 1 piece of land. This is dumb.

No, you don't need 50, thank goodness. That's just the max you can have at one time. You need between 1 and 7 for a piece of land, depending on how far east you've gone.

North, not east.
  • Have they increase items on land? Kind of pointless with new land you can’t put new items on it unless you store stuff back into your inventory.
    To get the land without buying that extra building, it takes 8 hours to get 1 piece of the crafting thing, and you need 3 of those pieces to make 1 of the final crafted pieces, and you need 50 of those final crafted pieces for 1 piece of land. This is dumb.

No, you don't need 50, thank goodness. That's just the max you can have at one time. You need between 1 and 7 for a piece of land, depending on how far east you've gone.

North, not east.

North west :joy:
    Here have a banana!!

North, not east.

The name of the event is: Northward Bound. So there. :D
  • Castiel_Touk
    4865 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    ramrod130 wrote: »

North, not east.

So South West ?
    Here have a banana!!

North, not east.

So South West ?

Only in Australia.

• 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I have the max cash and a 4000% multiplier. And I've moved on from RTTs to just flipping the World's Largest Zirconia.

But still, the time needed to farm donuts is so tedious. Thanks for the insight on how long it will take. 3hrs is much shorter than i expected.

I am using the tap right most box for the donuts technique. It takes about three seconds to clear. I assumed I would get two donuts on average for the returns. I didn't account for Bart screen and restarting. So it was just ideal situation simulation. Also my % is quite high and each truck can give me like more than 10 plays, so the overheads on buying and selling truck is quite minimal.

• johncolombo
    11652 posts Senior Moderator
    ramrod130 wrote: »

North, not east.

wouldn't it be Northwest?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • My shack did not double when I moved it to the next purchased square.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    My shack did not double when I moved it to the next purchased square.

Its been fixed.
    Here have a banana!!
  • Has anyone figured out the best donut spending method to acquire land? Outright buying the land with donuts versus speeding up the shack? With land costing more donuts farther out I wonder if it’s better one way or the other.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out the best donut spending method to acquire land? Outright buying the land with donuts versus speeding up the shack? With land costing more donuts farther out I wonder if it’s better one way or the other.

This is what i was about to ask. Before i buy 900 pink sprinklies for the Jackpot building, i would like to know how much time that purchase will save me to acquire all the new land. Anyone do the math yet?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out the best donut spending method to acquire land? Outright buying the land with donuts versus speeding up the shack? With land costing more donuts farther out I wonder if it’s better one way or the other.

This is what i was about to ask. Before i buy 900 pink sprinklies for the Jackpot building, i would like to know how much time that purchase will save me to acquire all the new land. Anyone do the math yet?

I haven’t done the numbers but when I bought the JR building I forgot that I was also buying 900 donuts and 37 (IIRC) gold tokens. Every unspent token is worth 12 donuts, potentially adding another 400+ donuts.

1300 donuts allows a lot of the tiles to be picked up straight away (single land deed tile = 15 donuts, two land deeds tile = 30 donuts).

The JR building slightly minimises the grind of producing prospector maps, but for donut-rich tappers it’s unnecessary IMO. The prize track is only worth it if you really want Ian and his car and a couple of cool buildings - and of course the donuts that come with the deal. Otherwise save your cash.