Replies

• DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    mods can you answer? 8)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My guess is one of the mods answered last and wanted to win, so they locked it so no one else could post.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    then I can start a new one 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:

No
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:

No
    :thumbup: haha
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    Already asked the mods, not got back to me yet, and dont know why it was locked
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    id like to see everyone's post count if they deleted it lol I'd loose some but not to much :lol:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    why cant you start new one?
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My guess is one of the mods answered last and wanted to win, so they locked it so no one else could post.

Sounds like someone cheated

I win :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013

hey that's not fair. Your Oompa Loompas where posting on your behalf :lol:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

What's your point?!?! There's no rule saying my Oompa Loompas can't post on my behalf......

Oompa Loompa win :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha thats true :lol::mrgreen:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If all my posts that were posted by my Oompa Loompas were removed I think I would have about one post.

Far easier just to tell them what to type, as I am far too lazy! No don't say that! Behave! Bad Oompa Loompa, you can stop typing now! I said you can stop typing now! Why did you..stop typing...I said stop, now delete all that tosh and click on submit, why did you type that, quit it bad Oompa Loompa!!!
    Sorry boss

Oh dear :roll:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

What's your point?!?! There's no rule saying my Oompa Loompas can't post on my behalf......

hey dude cool oompa loompas
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    If all my posts that were posted by my Oompa Loompas were removed I think I would have about one post.

Far easier just to tell them what to type, as I am far too lazy! No don't say that! Behave! Bad Oompa Loompa, you can stop typing now! I said you can stop typing now! Why did you..stop typing...I said stop, now delete all that tosh and click on submit, why did you type that, quit it bad Oompa Loompa!!!
    Sorry boss

haha they should have there own acounts :P
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    Theres no point in starting a new one, it wouldnt be the same, the original one had a tremendous post count
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

hey dude cool oompa loompas

Thanks dude :D
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Sorry boss

If I done that then I would have to type my own posts urgh!

This way I can control them MWA HA HA HA HA choccy bar
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Sorry boss

If I done that then I would have to type my own posts urgh!

This way I can control them MWA HA HA HA HA choccy bar
    haha that would be true! Hope there making sum yummy chocs lol :lol:
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Theres no point in starting a new one, it wouldnt be the same, the original one had a tremendous post count
    Just change it to First Post wins--
    Quick and easy--
    I wouldn't believe there would be a high post count though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!