EA Forums - Banner

whys last post wins locked

2Next

Replies

• DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Theres no point in starting a new one, it wouldnt be the same, the original one had a tremendous post count
    Just change it to First Post wins--
    Quick and easy--
    I wouldn't believe there would be a high post count though.
    cool idea guaranteed winner 8)
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    If all my posts that were posted by my Oompa Loompas were removed I think I would have about one post.

Far easier just to tell them what to type, as I am far too lazy! No don't say that! Behave! Bad Oompa Loompa, you can stop typing now! I said you can stop typing now! Why did you..stop typing...I said stop, now delete all that tosh and click on submit, why did you type that, quit it bad Oompa Loompa!!!
    Sorry boss

Oh dear :roll:
    haha they should have there own acounts :P

If I done that then I would have to type my own posts urgh!

This way I can control them MWA HA HA HA HA choccy bar
    haha that would be true! Hope there making sum yummy chocs lol :lol:

Indeed they do it's why I appear not to be here at times lol
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Didn't post a lot in the tread but now I'm really curious to why it was locked and why the mods aren't commenting about it :?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Didn't post a lot in the tread but now I'm really curious to why it was locked and why the mods aren't commenting about it :?
    i don't think there are any about at this time. I no NeO's on his way home. But for the rest of them I duno. Imagine Mwdalton is working or sleep :lol::mrgreen:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    i don't think there are any about at this time. I no NeO's on his way home. But for the rest of them I duno. Imagine Mwdalton is working or sleep :lol::mrgreen:

I don't imagine for a second that the mods would leave us all alone to play :-)
    That'slike leaving the kids home to hhave a party and misbehave :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

I don't imagine for a second that the mods would leave us all alone to play :-)
    That'slike leaving the kids home to hhave a party and misbehave :-)
    bth_AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth.gif NeO locked it so hes gona have to explain :lol::mrgreen: lol
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    no answer soon start new one 8)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    I don't think there was an issue. He just capped it a 200 pages or what ever limit it was. :thumbup:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just a heads up. You guys should know that questioning a mod about their actions on a forum could be construed as acting against the EA TOS. I've been told in the past that all questions should be put to the mods in the privacy of a PM.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Just a heads up. You guys should know that questioning a mod about their actions on a forum could be construed as acting against the EA TOS. I've been told in the past that all questions should be put to the mods in the privacy of a PM.
    really? :shock: Nice heads up sherry :thumbup:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    I don't think there was an issue. He just capped it a 200 pages or what ever limit it was. :thumbup:

Neo was never going to look it permenetly, it was so every 100 pages we could have a winner. Neo did it at 100 pages and was going to do the same at 200 pages. It was the senior mod that said it was going to be locked permenetly at 4000 posts then another mod locked it at 4064 on his behalf.

I want the last post wins unlocked, it didnt violate the ToS so never should of being locked.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:

Neo was never going to look it permenetly, it was so every 100 pages we could have a winner. Neo did it at 100 pages and was going to do the same at 200 pages. It was the senior mod that said it was going to be locked permenetly at 4000 posts then another mod locked it at 4064 on his behalf.

I want the last post wins unlocked, it didnt violate the ToS so never should of being locked.
    oooooh. I new bout NeO locking it at a hundred and re opening it agian. But didn't no the senior mod was gona lock it perma!
    I don't think it's breaking ToS. I'm sure he had a reason
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It was locked because it was causing stability issues on some devices due to the high number of graphics in the thread. Feel free to start another one, in the future threads of this nature (post padding) will be locked at around 4,000 posts to prevent further stability issues.

It is best to PM one of us and ask your questions since we don't always have time to respond to posts. We do try to respond to the PM's ASAP.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    It was locked because it was causing stability issues on some devices due to the high number of graphics in the thread. Feel free to start another one, in the future threads of this nature (post padding) will be locked at around 4,000 posts to prevent further stability issues.

It is best to PM one of us and ask your questions since we don't always have time to respond to posts. We do try to respond to the PM's ASAP.
    That does make sense. Thank you for clearing it up :thumbup:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    I pm a mod yesterday around this time askin about all the deletin and lockin of threads and Im still waitin for an aswer
    I guess I better have a laugh about it 7IKV2Zh.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!