EA Forums - Banner

what to buy with 148 donuts!!

If they are not burning a hole in your pocket (and it sounds like they are not). I would wait for the Halloween update

Replies

• Hurleybird10
    65 posts
    edited August 2013
    no no they aren't burning a hole at all, im quite comfortable with them sitting there, there's just so much choice
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If they are not burning a hole in your pocket (and it sounds like they are not). I would wait for the Halloween update

Defo worth waiting for halloween :) There could be some really good prem items coming with that update :)

Last year was Witch Marge so if it something like that you dont want to be missing out, Witch Marge is awesome :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    I agree if there's nothing u really need is wait untill the next update. If not I'd look at prem that has a building and a character :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I agree if there's nothing u really need is wait untill the next update. If not I'd like at prem that has a building and a character :thumbup:

Always the way forward, make the most out of those precious donuts :)
  • Hurleybird10
    65 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Defo worth waiting for halloween :) There could be some really good prem items coming with that update :)

Last year was Witch Marge so if it something like that you dont want to be missing out, Witch Marge is awesome :)
    Thanks for the advice, think i will save them for halloween and see what comes out, really tempted by finks lab tho!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks for the advice, think i will save them for halloween and see what comes out, really tempted by finks lab tho!!

How much is Frinks lab? I like Frink he is pretty cool, although a few people will disagree lol

Defo worth holding off tho, i mean what have you got to lose? If you wait and dont see anything you like then you A) will have more donuts anyway B) You can get what you originally wanted :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.