Potential Update tomorrow maybe

Prev13
Is there a "No i haven't finished camp krust quest line" lol

I'm always up for update :mrgreen:

Replies

• snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nooooo. I have only just started my very first bonus level. I want to finish it please!

...not that I'm being selfish, or anything :wink:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    Still on the swat van quest line.
    Would never say no to more decos tho
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Is there a "No i haven't finished camp krust quest line" lol

I'm always up for update :mrgreen:

Nope, I decided not to as I don't have Kamp Krusty :(

Nice, I would be quite happy not to have an update, I am still working on the swat van jobs and trying to save up loads of dosh, I also don't mind being on the bonus level either seems a better chance of winning more dohnuts yay :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    Nooooo. I have only just started my very first bonus level. I want to finish it please!

If you've got the cash buy and sell weather stations to boost it up
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just finished my level 33 quest line last night. Still working on saving for the toothchipper (hopefully) today, then 5 days of just waiting. I always like updates. Always nice knowing there is something to do next. Right now just waiting for level 34
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'd be happy with a decoration update, with no quests attached. Those shrubs are allllllll over my town and I'd like something new. I'm always happy to get updates tho :)
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    YES..... I have 1 day of the tooth chipper left to build, then i have to set bart the last KL task and thats me done.
    All im doing now is buying land in Kl and trying to get the 5*
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:

If you've got the cash buy and sell weather stations to boost it up

Cash? What is this 'cash' you are speaking of? :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Why can't these polls ever have a simple "yes" or "no" answer without stuff added to them that makes all options not viable?

None of the above, didn't vote.

I do not think there will be an update tomorrow but none of the "no" options are something I'd vote on. Sorry!
  • sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yes, then the cost of the sun sphere and wax museum will go down lol

the last two updates i bought the extra building right away and wasted a tonne of cash that could have went towards land. this time i smartened up
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited August 2013
    sdv325 wrote:
    Yes, then the cost of the sun sphere and wax museum will go down lol

the last two updates i bought the extra building right away and wasted a tonne of cash that could have went towards land. this time i smartened up

Sunsphere won't go down, it's more of "Inspirational" building like the Escalator, Tower and Magnifying glass. I think the Sunsphere only requires level 5, so only buildings that are within the highest LEVEL range get the markdown.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Why can't these polls ever have a simple "yes" or "no" answer without stuff added to them that makes all options not viable?

I do not think there will be an update tomorrow but none of the "no" options are something I'd vote on. Sorry!

Kinda me too. Although I hope for an update, there's no: "I'm done with my Springfield quests bring on some more" option.
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Because a simple "No" option is far too boring :D
    Stuff added on is always good unless it's a total load of tosh lol :D

However I will update the poll for you if I can :D
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Kinda me too. Although I hope for an update, there's no: "I'm done with my Springfield quests bring on some more" option.

That would be the first option vote thingy :D to my knowledge the swat van story is the last story for the SF quests :D
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Did I hear update?
    I'm still working on KL, yet a new update won't bothered me at all. :mrgreen:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Did I hear update?
    I'm still working on KL, yet a new update won't bothered me at all. :mrgreen:

Maybe, I am just wondering if there will be an update tomorrow, I would be happy if there isn't to be honest. I still have much to do
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

That would be the first option vote thingy :D to my knowledge the swat van story is the last story for the SF quests :D
    Oh....and that's another problem. Sometimes these things get so wordy people read them too fast and misunderstand.

Did I get myself out of that okay without looking too stoopid? :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    Everyday is good day for an update ;)
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty much ready now.
  • wagondriver4
    299 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Still juggling swat and kl quests, and at least three buildings ramdomly stuck to the side. Maybe next week I'd appreciate an update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!