EA Forums - Banner

Recently got about 200 dounuts how should I spend?

I'd go for the community centre as it comes with jasper :thumbup:

But arnie has cool animations :lol:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Kamp Krusty if you just wanna blow 200 in one go :lol: Unless you have that already of course
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You might want to save for the Halloween update, unless you plan to purchase more. Might be some good stuff coming.

If not, I like Jasper and I Arnie Pye. 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    You might want to save for the Halloween update, unless you plan to purchase more. Might be some good stuff coming.

With all this hype over halloween (yes i am a culprit of wanting halloween to be awesome) it better be good lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

With all this hype over halloween (yes i am a culprit of wanting halloween to be awesome) it better be good lol

The other stuff will not disappear but if you don't have unlimited donuts you might want to wait a little while
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    If you will have the donuts again by Halloween, spend these on either Arnie or Jasper. If you won't then save up for Halloween. I bought ray gun last year and got Kang: definitely my favorite character (premium). Maybe we will get Kodos this time!!
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like the open air stage. The task premiums there are great! Unfortunately, most of the eligible characters are off in KL earning tickets, so Willie has been doing a lot of bagpiping there recently!
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited August 2013
    Community Center! Jasper's tasks are awesome. Artie's helicopter tasks are pretty cool, too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.