EA Forums - Banner

How Far are you in Krustyland?

Prev1345
I've got 4 days left to build the Toothchipper. I'm just buying land and decorating more, now.

Replies

• LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've only been buying items needed in the quest line. I'm currently building the duff pavilion and saving for tooth chipper. I don't have the patience to do 30/60 min tasks, so I've only been doing 4hr tasks during the day and 12hrs at night.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I mostly do the 4/8/12 hour tasks, did the 30 minute tasks today because I had the time and needed to catch up. Didn't really enjoy my day, as I was so focussed on collecting tickets. I now have all my buildings crammed into a small space as buying land costs tickets that I need for tasks lol
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've been mostly doing the quest buildings and now saving for The Tooth Chipper.
    Starting to buy other things very slowly.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    1 day and 3 hrs KL Hotel will be done. I bought everything too but I have everyone who can working around the clock in KL to earn tickets. Plus I'm at a 4 ball rating
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My Tooth Chipper finishes at 7:30 PM Thursday night! I've been saving money in hopes we'll get another update soon - if not, I'll use the money to buy more land and "prettify" my park...
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm waiting for the hotel to finish building. I broke down and spent tickets on land and a few decorations, it was too reminiscent of squish port. I stopped doing 30 and 60 minute tasks as soon as longer ones became available, that was too much like work.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm waiting for the hotel to finish building.
    I dont think its a mistake to buy every building and there is no race to be the first to finish.

After the hotel, I need to drop down 4 tents, and 5 merch shops and
    then i'll have everything a 5 except for grub (which will take another 6 buildings)
    but i dont plan on doing that until the duff pavilion is building
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm waiting for the hotel to finish building. I broke down and spent tickets on land and a few decorations, it was too reminiscent of squish port. I stopped doing 30 and 60 minute tasks as soon as longer ones became available, that was too much like work.

I agree, when I first start playing my Springfield I would do 60min tasks all day, but with having to load Springfield then load Krustyland, it's just too much hassle to do that every 30mins
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited August 2013
    9 more hours on the hotel left.
    I only have 5000 tickets.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    On my main town I'm I'm finished, ( still have to decorate more, and have 18 plots of land to buy) I've send all my characters back to SP to continue Eddy and Lou quests.

On my second town I just finished the Duff Pavilion, and managed to save 8,000 tickets, but it's going to take forever to build the tooth chipper, and the 2 plots to put it, my guess is 2 weeks to get the roller coaster. And still on 3 stars :oops:
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    14000+ tickets...saving up for the Tooth Chipper.
  • johncolombo
    11463 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I just planted my tooth chipper this afternoon.
    4 days and some hours to go. By doing 30 minute tasks
    And visiting friends I was able to buy one more
    Plot of land today too . I already have 5 stars. I have
    About 1600 tickets right now but I put my dolls
    To bed(12 hour tasks ). Tomorrow I hope to buy
    Two more plots of land (5000 tickets). Back in SF Lisa is doing
    What I assume is the last task on level 33. I have
    10,300,000 dollars over there and nothing to buy.
    Wish I could buy tickets with some of my cash.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Duff Pavilion started 14 hours ago. Had a short break and offsets completing Kamp Krusty, Level 32, and a little from Level 33.

I won't get to see my Pavilion be completed for 10 days. Taking a vacay, and a vacay from Tapped Out.

Level 33 will also finish while I'm gone, Lisa will be starting her Homework task before I leave.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    Final task, just sent Bart to ride the Chipper....
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    Saving up for the tooth chipper now. Can't wait to start really decorating my KL
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've finished the hotel and now have folks staying there as quest tasks. I guess Tooth Chipper is next? I'm woefully low on tickets though because I bought more land than I needed early on. I'm going to have to save for a couple of days to earn enough for the Tooth Chipper, I'm sure.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    tooth chipper
  • blackgryphon9999
    660 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Finished all the tasks, but haven't done much decorating. Now I'm saving tickets to buy the rest of the land. When that's done, I think I'll spread everything out and make it look better.
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm less than 800 tickets away from having enough for the toothchipper. Just placed everyone on 8hr tasks. Will place the toothchipper in the morning!!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    About 6 hours into building the hotel.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!