39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeO is ur finger getting itchy? Lol JK!

Im ready and waiting to click that merge button :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Haha! Quite the opposite. This is just me telling all those good forum folks that I've cleaned out my list and will stop neglect their towns ;)
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^^ hehe!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha! Quite the opposite. This is just me telling all those good forum folks that I've cleaned out my list and will stop neglect their towns ;)

So your saying it more of an informative post? That right? 1wc01R2.gif
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    In deed ^^,
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    In deed ^^,

:lol: Gdgd ;) I shall be watching tho :P
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Like a statement. The good ol' neighbourino will come visit and say hi-dilly-ho on a more regular basis now :)
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Oh, and if I did happen to delete any of the forum members - I'm truly sorry. As I said this was more of a shoot first, ask later kind of thing I needed to do. I had 90 neighbours of which I knew about 20 and had to get it over with and didn't have time to stop and look around. Sorry. Truly! But if you PM me we might be able to sort this out, maybe? OK? Good :)
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just checked and glad to see we are still friends! :-)
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think that's an excellent idea. You would be way more likely to remember someone's name if they actually tapped in your town. My method for clearing out freinds is much slower... I usually have to see how creative their town is so I can get inspiration from the really good ones, but going in and out of each town takes so darn long with my slow network connection, so most of the time I just don't bother.
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    Just checked and glad to see we are still friends! :-)

Of course we are! I wouldn't forget you even if I tried. However you do that. And once again, great honeymooning!
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    I think that's an excellent idea. You would be way more likely to remember someone's name if they actually tapped in your town. My method for clearing out freinds is much slower... I usually have to see how creative their town is so I can get inspiration from the really good ones, but going in and out of each town takes so darn long with my slow network connection, so most of the time I just don't bother.

Same problem here. Figured I'd only keep the neighbors I care about so there are fewer to tap :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.