EA Forums - Banner

Where would you like to live?

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    New York, philadelphia or Nashville. I never been to America but I like the look of theses city's :mrgreen:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    1. California
    2. Germany
    3. Scotland

4. Australia
    Scotland is so bad, its a disgrace, and i live there, as soon as i turn 20 i am gone! its full of these delinquents
    vhz2gj.jpg
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    1. California
    2. Germany
    3. Scotland

4. Australia
    Scotland is so bad, its a disgrace, and i live there, as soon as i turn 20 i am gone! its full of these delinquents
    vhz2gj.jpg
    and also i would like to live in the US and marry a country girl..
    qpp1xw.jpg
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    Edit- never mind :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    1. California
    2. Germany
    3. Scotland

4. Australia
    vhz2gj.jpg
    how old is that picture :lol: who wears ellesse anymore :mrgreen::lol:

Remember this guy lol spliffy.jpg
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    :lol::lol: No idea Skyrim and the post got deleted cause one of the chavs were sticking the middle finger up
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    :lol::lol: No idea Skyrim and the post got deleted cause one of the chavs were sticking the middle finger up
    no it was because the guy was wearing ellesse and sumone reported. Lol I kid i kid. But we need to rembers there are kids on here too :wink:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    no it was because the guy was wearing ellesse and sumone reported. Lol I kid i kid. But we need to rembers there are kids on here too :wink:
    didnt even notice him sticking the finger up, in Scotland thats not a big deal at all :wink:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    didnt even notice him sticking the finger up, in Scotland thats not a big deal at all :wink:
    haha most of them where doing it :lol:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Too many places to make a decision. The grass is always green springs to mind lol.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Too many places to make a decision. The grass is always green springs to mind lol.
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    South of France would be my first choice. Mid Coast California would be second.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i would love to get out of my cardboard box
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I'm happy in Portland. That Portlandia / Cool Brown House vibe fits me well.

But if I could just up and go, it would either be to Bora Bora or Riveria Maya, Mexico.

I really enjoyed Brisbane, Aus and would like to go back. And for a crazy adventure, I would go to Madagascar.
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    LA

301469_2199823548702_80401503_n.jpg

That's the Stahl House in the Hollywood Hills designed by architect Pierre Koenig.
    I've been there several times with colleagues for design references.

I would probably settle in Hawaii since I have a vacation home there in the island of Kauai.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    KrustyLou Studios.....that place rocks!! :twisted:
  • caraC91
    38 posts
    edited August 2013
    NYC !! Any New Yorkers over here ??
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    KrustyLand and i'd visit Springfield and SP from time to time. :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    OshTmjEl.jpg

Any beach would do. 8)

• menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    OshTmjEl.jpg

Any beach would do. 8)

Exactly!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!