EA Forums - Banner

Where would you like to live?

Replies

• simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    For those of you considering moving from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere or vice versa, don't forget to install the machine after you move to make your toilet water spin the correct way for you. :lol::wink:

sNOVby2.png
  • johncolombo
    11191 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I'm Happy in Pittsburgh, there's a lot to do and it's very walkable with a glut of bars and restaurants rows.
    Also Pittsburgh has the most bridges in the world, which is unique and cool.
    First picks to move to would be New York, London, maybe Los Angeles.

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I wouldnt mind visiting other places, but i was born and raised in Southern California. Not going anywhere. Come for the weather...stay for the weather!!!
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    For those of you considering moving from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere or vice versa, don't forget to install the machine after you move to make your toilet water spin the correct way for you. :lol::wink:

sNOVby2.png
    That is my main concern.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013

sNOVby2.png
    That is my main concern.

LOL
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

sNOVby2.png
    That is my main concern.

LOL
    My next issue is getting my car across the ocean.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Not worried at all that someone might want to live under his bed with an air horn.

Buy a new car.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Not worried at all that someone might want to live under his bed with an air horn.

Buy a new car.
    Shut your filthy mouth. That isn't an option.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013

sNOVby2.png
    That is my main concern.

LOL
    My next issue is getting my car across the ocean.

Completely understand your concern...
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    That town in Italy where the family went on vacation on Everybody Loves Raymond.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:

Buy a new car.

When pantu wakes you with an air horn I want you to publicly admit it was an option lol.

Or do you mean the car. Just store it and hope there isn't a pantu in the trunk when you do. Self storage has little love for bunnies.

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:

Buy a new car.

When pantu wakes you with an air horn I want you to publicly admit it was an option lol.

Or do you mean the car. Just store it and hope there isn't a pantu in the trunk when you do. Self storage has little love for bunnies.
    I can't visit or live in another country without my car. I can't leave her in storage somewhere.

Pantu will find a way to get me with something. She is unstoppable. Like Jason or the terminator.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited August 2013
    California is great except for 13% tax rate loved England as a kid , Australia was great too although only spent 3 days

• CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Lake Tahoe, California
    Screen-shot-2012-06-15-at-7.57.04-PM-300x187.png

Maldives
    Screen-shot-2012-06-12-at-7.04.26-PM-300x224.png

Venice
    Venice_Italy-300x187.jpg

I dont know, so many beautiful places

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'd would love to live in America! Philly looks awesomes!
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'd stay where I am, I've lived in other countries and I'm most happy in NZ. If anywhere else, probably Bali. We have already have a house there and go there a lot, but I wouldn't really like to stay there permanently.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    The two most beautiful cities I've ever been to are Nice, France and Sydney. Both possible places I might move to once I retire in 30, 40 years...

Up to then, I feel quite happy in my hometown, though...
  • MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited December 2013
    Maybe US

Or London (UK, isn'it?). Always loved the accent
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Who doesn't wanna live in LA or NYC?
  • empathy77
    4169 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hawaii
    hanauma-bay-oahu-hawaii-jpg.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!