EA Forums - Banner

Meanest prank you ever pulled

Prev1
Industrial cling wrap my mas entire car!

Replies

• jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just keeping it fresh :D
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm a mechanic we like to do pranks to people who forget to lock their tool box. One time we put grease in all the drawers :P. I never forget to lock my tool box.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Industrial cling wrap my mas entire car!

HA! I did that once to a Customers car at my old place of work :lol: He asked to leave it in our parking bays for the day, we agreed then about midday we wrapped it in Black Pallett wrap (his van was white) it was around xmas time so was nice n dark when he got back at 5.30, when he walked round the corner he couldnt see his van :lol:

It took him 20mins to cut his van out from all the wrap we put round it :lol: I have the photo somewhere i will have to try and find it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Me and my friends were at a party and there was this young kid there that was stealing our beer. We knew this because we had specific kinds that are not the norm/popular brands and in non standard sizes and we noticed ours were missing and seen him drinking one. so we took a beer bottle and filled it with urine and put the cap on and then once he was finished drinking our beer he had in his hand we said "hey you look like you need a new beer". handed him the beer and he probably downed almost half of it before he realized. he went to the bathroom and was puking. the best part is that we had the whole thing on video so we went right upstairs and put it on the TV to watch it. we were watching it and laughing at it while he was still there on the phone calling his father to come get him. his father came in and was upset and started yelling and we told him to get lost unless he wants to end up in the hospital since we were probably about 8 guys together and probably around 50 in total at the party. they ended up calling the police on us who then showed up and checked IDs to see if anyone was underage but nobody was. the cops then kinda laughed as they left and said "don't feed anyone else urine".
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Umm....

I put Parmesan cheese under my brothers sheets and inside his pillowcase. His whole room smelt like vomit for weeks, to the point where he couldn't go in there without dry reaching lol

My brother was dating 3 girls at once, I sent them all messages off his phone to come over, then sat back and watched the explosion.

I scrambled my brothers phone book in his phone, so all the numbers were under the wrong names.

I glued my cousins car doors closed with super dooper glue (this was because he hid in my boot and scared me) I had to use a whole bottle on each door. His rage was hilarious.

I did that broken tv screen prank (YouTube it) on my brother, he went nuts and threw his tv outside. Then I told him it was just a joke and he threw my tv outside too. I bought him a new one tho

I really could continue, my family are massive pranksters.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can see this thread giving people ideas ;) I feel sorry for the people these pranks are pulled on 1wc01R2.gif
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Umm....

I put Parmesan cheese under my brothers sheets and inside his pillowcase. His whole room smelt like vomit for weeks, to the point where he couldn't go in there without dry reaching lol

My brother was dating 3 girls at once, I sent them all messages off his phone to come over, then sat back and watched the explosion.

I scrambled my brothers phone book in his phone, so all the numbers were under the wrong names.

I glued my cousins car doors closed with super dooper glue (this was because he hid in my boot and scared me) I had to use a whole bottle on each door. His rage was hilarious.

I did that broken tv screen prank (YouTube it) on my brother, he went nuts and threw his tv outside. Then I told him it was just a joke and he threw my tv outside too. I bought him a new one tho

Ur brother I feel sorry for he's at the recieving end of ur pranks.

@ NeO: I have a video of it somewhere
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Umm....

Ur brother I feel sorry for he's at the recieving end of ur pranks.

Lol yeah well when we were kids he would always break my toys or blame me for stuff I didn't do. So when I became a teenager/adult, it's just one long payback
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

Oh wicked :) That would be funny to see :D

Wish we had filmed it :( It took soo long to wrap the van we was knackered afterwards :lol: Was hilarious watching him cutting all the wrapping away to get into his van......we used over 6rolls
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    Eggs, water, toilet roll all over a mates car so you couldnt see it then wrapped it in clingfilm, this used to happen on a regular occurance :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Eggs, water, toilet roll all over a mates car so you couldnt see it then wrapped it in clingfilm, this used to happen on a regular occurance :)

:shock: I'd be Pissed off big time if that happened to my car :twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

:shock: I'd be Pissed off big time if that happened to my car :twisted:

It happened to me too, had to clear the windscreen then take it to a powerwash to get the rest off lol

I bet bro :lol: Sod cleaning that yourself :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha theses are all gold. :lol:

Meanest humm. It is a traditions if sumone is leaving the job. You shrink rap them (industrial cling film :wink: ) and place them in the trailer of a lorry.

At the time we had know deliveries so we had no lorry s so in stead. Me and a few others ran to the guy. Circled around him with the shrink rap and placed him on a pallet. Now in not mean so I thought of his safety and we taped him down to the pallets. Then I flew him up with the fork lift truck and placed him on the top racking shelf. An left him for an hour

Mecalux-Pallet-Rack-02.jpg

Not an actual picture. But just an idea of how high the racking was......... And the guy took it with good humour
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Meanest humm. It is a traditions if sumone is leaving the job. You shrink rap them (industrial cling film :wink: ) and place them in the trailer of a lorry.

At the time we had know deliveries so we had no lorry s so in stead. Me and a few others ran to the guy. Circled around him with the shrink rap and placed him on a pallet. Now in not mean so I thought of his safety and we taped him down to the pallets. Then I flew him up with the fork lift truck and placed him on the top racking shelf. An left him for an hour

Not an actual picture. But just an idea of how high the racking was......... And the guy took it with good humour

Ahh man i forgot when i used to work in a factory we used to put people through yhe machine that ties up boxes, you know the plastic things :):) brilliant they couldnt move.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Ahh man i forgot when i used to work in a factory we used to put people through yhe machine that ties up boxes, you know the plastic things :):) brilliant they couldnt move.
    hahaha gud times :mrgreen:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    My first ever job was at Burger king at 16 part time

We used to give workers freezer beating, just throwing boxes of hamburgers and chips at people

I also remember one guy shouting "everyone look" he threw up a bag of gherkins and volleyed it they went all over the place
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    the guy took it with good humour

Lucky he did :lol:
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    We almost killed a kid doing that at GMS in Ohio. We, sorry, THEY, tied him to a pallet and put him on the spinner that wraps the plastic around. While THEY ( deny, deny, deny),were laughing too hard to move, a peice of plastic went up over his face and he couldn't breathe. He was out and scared the hell out of all of us until we cut him loose and got him awake again. We also used to ride in the totes on the converter belt like a roller coaster until that guy fell and got a concussion. Ah, third shift minimum wage :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    the guy took it with good humour

Lucky he did :lol:
    well he wasn't coming down untill he argreed to say nothing :lol: :evil:

I kid lol he was a good lad, we played pranks on each other all the time.

Like how fast can I push him with my forklift , whiles he was on a pump truck 264-2155970.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Sorry I know I said I wasn't posting but this I can't resist and must share. When I was a teen there was this grumpy old guy who used to hassle us for riding our bikes near his house and making noise. So one night, at about 7pm when he was using the shower , we turned the water main off at the main point at the front of the house, pooped in the hole and put the lid back on and wait and watch Him reach in the hole and turn on the tap. Man it was priceless, had to get out there ASAP after that as we couldn't contain our laughter and he heard us. But we got away.

Another time was, when I was getting hassled by this big dude at school and made me feel two feet tall, he used to do a wheelie everyday he got his bike from the rack after school. So I said to myself, your going down mate and snuck out of class a few minutes early and loosened his front wheel. When he did his famous wheelie,of went the front wheel, in its own direction. This had to be the longest wheelie I've ever seen as he knew, once he came down, he was going to eat it, and that's what happened, he had 30 people pointing and laughing at him, made me feel much better, until word got out I did it, so he wanted to fight after school. I couldn't escape it as the crowd drew me towards him, here he was standing on a step carrying on about how he is about to distroy me. I was on the step below, next minute I see him take a swing, I duck and punch him in the stomachs. He drops and has an asthma attack. He was fine later and word got out I beat up the bully when it was just a lucky punch. We became good mates after that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!