EA Forums - Banner

I miss bonuts

OK, so I get it. The current schedule is kinder and more gentle than what had been done in the past..

But....

I miss bonuts... It was nice to shave off a few sprinkles from the premium event character cost by buying them, knowing that they would speed things up and chances were, score you a few extra sprinkles at the end.

Yeah, this aint a gripe, as I said, I understand the reasoning behind why they changed up the format and I appreciate having new events (Yeah, I'm looking at YOU Jam City) , but it is more of a reminisce of old ones.

Replies

• I can farm more than I ever got from bonuts after finishing an act. At the time it was great because we couldn't farm then.
  • I'm getting a round of bonuts every time i accumulate 1 million XP. It's why i leave the XP Collider running 24-7. Isn't that how it is for everyone at the max level 939?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I'm getting a round of bonuts every time i accumulate 1 million XP. It's why i leave the XP Collider running 24-7. Isn't that how it is for everyone at the max level 939?

It is. If i do nothing other than set everyone on 24 hr tasks and collect daily its 60 to 64 donuts a day.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • frosted1414
    2783 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Those are regular level-up donuts. Bonuts (bonus donuts) were available after each prize track was completed during events - in the old days.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Those are regular level-up donuts. Bonuts (bonus donuts) were available after each prize track was completed during events - in the old days.

There never seemed to be enough to make it worthwhile for me, but i can see it being a boon for newer players. I am amazed at how many things we used to be able to craft, I actually miss that.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 4junk3000
    6074 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Those are regular level-up donuts. Bonuts (bonus donuts) were available after each prize track was completed during events - in the old days.

I must have collected them, I've always been freemium so I likely appreciated and needed them. But i just can't remember that anymore.

I'm fully expecting to be one of those little old people who needs t-shirts with a return address on the front.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • frosted1414
    2783 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Bonuts:
    LSK8KOD.png
    Not bonuts:
    vgmOivX.png
    Example from Act 3 of Moe's Ark 2018
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Omg i think you've awoken a long, dormant brain cell!! Gawd the good ol days seem so far away now
  • Wow! I completely forgot about the bonuts vs level up sprinkles. That was a nice little bonus :)

And crafting was a lot of fun as long as I could craft things I wanted or needed for game or design :)

Really miss game elements that had us visiting each other for gifts or better for toilet papering each other 😂

With all that said, this is one of 2 games I’ve been playing since their beginnings and still here!
    I’m either a TSTO junkie or an absolute glutton for punishment! Could be the same thing….who knows.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Wow! I completely forgot about the bonuts vs level up sprinkles. That was a nice little bonus :)

And crafting was a lot of fun as long as I could craft things I wanted or needed for game or design :)

Really miss game elements that had us visiting each other for gifts or better for toilet papering each other 😂

With all that said, this is one of 2 games I’ve been playing since their beginnings and still here!
    I’m either a TSTO junkie or an absolute glutton for punishment! Could be the same thing….who knows.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder if there's anything else folks like us have in common? Maybe those Briggs personality tests, or something else idk?