EA Forums - Banner

Ooooh that inventory…

nmmqp18tbus3.png
Coincidentally found the parade stations in my immense inventory.
She had completely forgotten over the years !
After putting them back I remembered the funny animation again .
That hopelessly large inventory is no longer manageable . :s

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    All they need to do is add alphabetical tabs to index it all. Then we could jump to any letter.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • frosted1414
    2784 posts Member
    edited March 21
    OR make the scroll bar at the bottom act like a scroll bar.
    p8d4rcmpq65x.jpg
    And what's up with two alphabetized groups?
    gjmudehjljx3.jpg
    It would be lovely if this were also a functional scroll bar.
    Post edited by frosted1414 on
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    Yes i love that, just make it larger and let us select and drag it
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Agreed! The inventory is such a mess... Just like the town census (and because I use an old ipad) it takes forever to scroll... especially when you search for Yahweh!
  • Please EA sort this one out.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • rnico2012 wrote: »
    Agreed! The inventory is such a mess... Just like the town census (and because I use an old ipad) it takes forever to scroll... especially when you search for Yahweh!

Agreed....there's no reason you shouldn't be able to scroll backward and forward. Same goes with the neighbor screen.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Would love a working scroll bar on the town census as I have to use that method to find characters that are on task as the character finder (top left) hasn't worked for me in over 4 years since getting hit by the glitch (now that would be great thing to be fixed but really don't expect it to happen).