EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW: Stonecutters’ Lodge

4junk3000
6074 posts Member
edited April 9
I’ve tried to make this lodge look like it was built upon a cliff. The cliff is part of a huge ridge that separates the desert area from the rural farm area.
jx0ebssha2wn.jpeg
"BREAKING NEWS: Police responded to reports of a bear sighted near a local daycare center. Chief Wiggum was surprisingly quick to arrive at the scene where he issued this statement: ‘ ALL bear butts have been safely secured or are quietly meditating, and pose no threat to the community.’ Details at 11."
80f93qgauhva.jpeg
All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!

Replies

• Great stuff as always! Can you show us your Mexican hood more in detail? Seems well made from what I can see.
  • 4junk3000
    6074 posts Member
    Great stuff as always! Can you show us your Mexican hood more in detail? Seems well made from what I can see.
    Thank you for the compliment, I’m not sure if you mean the barrio neighborhood:
    ro0x6kvf8k8r.png

or the cliff side bandit hideout. Hopefully you can see the 3-D effect I tried to make this look like it’s overlooking several small farms.
    pv8w706ni1ae.png

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • I did mean the bandit hideout, thanks! Indeed, I wanted to see the full 3D effect of it, great work!