EA Forums - Banner

Lost XP

baxbooch wrote:
Does this always happen when a new level drops? I never noticed. I had about 145K this morning and after the updates it dropped to about 123K. Now I realize the target also dropped and I'm actually closer to the target than I was, but lame! I earned that XP!

Were you in a bonus level?

Replies

• wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yea happens when you're maxed out I've dropped lvl's before
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    baxbooch wrote:
    Does this always happen when a new level drops? I never noticed. I had about 145K this morning and after the updates it dropped to about 123K. Now I realize the target also dropped and I'm actually closer to the target than I was, but lame! I earned that XP!

I think (don't know for sure) that it's based on %... so if you were 75% full on the bonus bar, then you're still 75% on the level up bar. It's just a smaller target, as you mention, so you'll fill it up quicker and get donuts faster.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yeah I'm maxed out. Never noticed the drop before.

Dropped levels? That really would * me off. How did that work?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    baxbooch wrote:
    Yeah I'm maxed out. Never noticed the drop before.

Dropped levels? That really would * me off. How did that work?

More exp is required for a bonus level than normal. When you levelled up the exp you earned after previously maxing the in hame level spilled over and contributed to the new level
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!