EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with your Pavilion Tents?

Prev1
I haven't even started decorating KL yet. :?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just dumped a couple it in an open space :lol:

Got a couple by the Duff thingy ma jig :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think that until you have enough land, they are just going to look out of place. Even when you turn them, they still look the same. Just drop them somewhere and ignore them. That's what I did. I plan to do that for months. :lol:
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    It took me a while to figure out how to place them, but have decided this is one of the only ways i know how
    without taking up too much space.

RlzEyrI.jpg?1
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    swisschet wrote:
    It took me a while to figure out how to place them, but have decided this is one of the only ways i know how

RlzEyrI.jpg?1

Wow! This looks really good. You should add this picture to your other thread. :D
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    swisschet wrote:

RlzEyrI.jpg?1

Wow! This looks really good. You should add this picture to your other thread. :D

:) Thanks! I'm about 3 days away from finishing Krustyland storyline, so will be able to
    do a full re-design and upload a full photo stitch - but will add this into other thread :D
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I bought one of each when I was trying to bump up my star rating but I've yet to find anywhere to put them, every time I build something new I just move them around to try and hide them out of the way. They're an awkward size, the bases stop them lining up with the paths and the entrance is on the diagonal and can't be rotated. I need an idea of how to not make them look ugly.

I don't think you can keep them from looking ugly. However, you mentioned lining them up with the path. I found I can put them on the paths. I currently using the paths for debris storage and even have the food spear right at an intersection. The clones just walk around them but sometimes then walk thru the Food Spear door and make a 90 degree exit thru the wall.

I also love the swisschef's Krustyland picture
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    swisschet wrote:

RlzEyrI.jpg?1

That looks really good :thumbup:
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    I also love the swisschef's Krustyland picture

Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

4OsDwQV.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

New to the forum and stealing my ROFL smiley :shock: I can see you are defo one to be watched :twisted:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

New to the forum and stealing my ROFL smiley :shock: I can see you are defo one to be watched :twisted:
    I've been wanting to steal it forever. I was just afraid you would add a copyright to it too. :P
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

Dangerous move there. Watch out neo, he/she may use the 'pics or it didn't happen'
    :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

Dangerous move there. Watch out neo, he/she may use the 'pics or it didn't happen'

All hell will break loose then bro!! Thats my design plain and simple :twisted:
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    :wink:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

krQ5NqU.jpg
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

krQ5NqU.jpg

HAHA™!

I'm only a few hours into the forum and i'm already treading on moderators toes.
    I hope I last to the end of the weekend!
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    swisschet wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

krQ5NqU.jpg

HAHA™!

I'm only a few hours into the forum and i'm already treading on moderators toes.
    I hope I last to the end of the weekend!
    If they haven't banned me yet you're golden. Just say lol a lot and you can get away with murder lol. I hate you Chet lol. I'm going to find you and punch you square on the jaw lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    swisschet wrote:
    Swisschef 1wc01R2.gif

krQ5NqU.jpg

I have deleted this picture once already! Lets not start losing posts on this thread as well! :evil:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I have deleted this picture once already! Lets not start losing posts on this thread as well! :evil:
    I'm sorry. I only meant it as a joke. Won't happen again.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hmmmm we shall see :hunf: Never used that green smiley does it work with this sentance?? lol

KmeJFzV.gif
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hmmmm we shall see :hunf: Never used that green smiley does it work with this sentance?? lol

KmeJFzV.gif
    I'm not sure. I can't tell if I'm in trouble or I have something on my face. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.