EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Springfield High School?

Prev134567
Ahhh Mae. How you do it I'll never know. The Burns statue, the Balance Beam, the Library. It all gels together so well. I think I'm in love with your town.

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks almost like a private school then a high school with the statues and flowers and limo out front but it does look great
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Loving the Smithers statues outside the building! 8)

We're not friends are we?? This is probably a good thing as i'm stealing this idea
    1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Looks almost like a private school then a high school with the statues and flowers and limo out front but it does look great
    Was going to do a crappy high school but when I saw the gold trim on the school building, I knew I wanted to use the burns statues, then of course everything else had to match! Lol!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mine will be finished in 12 hours or so. Won't start decorating it for a little while though. My redesign will never finish at the rate these updates are hitting us. It's so hard to think of a unique design for everything.

I really love it Mae. :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

We're not friends are we?? This is probably a good thing as i'm stealing this idea
    1wc01R2.gif

Still friends I think :) But haven't been visiting as I've been really busy. Sorry to all my neighbors. Go ahead Neo :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mine will be finished in 12 hours or so. Won't start decorating it for a little while though. My redesign will never finish at the rate these updates are hitting us. It's so hard to think of a unique design for everything.

I really love it Mae. :)

Thanks jay :) btw I haven't forgotten your pm. Will definitely look at your town and give feedback. Real sorry. Past week have been really busy.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1wc01R2.gif

Still friends I think :) But haven't been visiting as I've been really busy. Sorry to all my neighbors. Go ahead Neo :)

I agree I want to steal the statue idea as well looks really good
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow that's beautiful love the design. Mine is still building
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1wc01R2.gif

Thank you ever so much ;) I might use 3 of them just so it not a compete copy :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    i like it :thumbup:
    mine will be built when i get home :mrgreen: back down south again this w/e so i won't be doing much to it until next week
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    mine will be built when i get home :mrgreen: back down south again this w/e so i won't be doing much to it until next week

down south?? Where? :P Just so i can keep away from the area thats going to get attacked by a dinosaur :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

down south?? Where? :P Just so i can keep away from the area thats going to get attacked by a dinosaur :lol:

devon again (just outside exeter). Where my parents live and where i grew up.
    Jurassic coastline is always yielding fossils :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I've been to Woolacombe for my hols very nice area down there :) Bet you going to that dinosaur adventure park arent you ;)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I've been to Woolacombe for my hols very nice area down there :) Bet you going to that dinosaur adventure park arent you ;)

i'm 22 :P
    nah, BBQ get together sat, may head to the beach sat and dentist monday :( but a 4 day work week to follow

*sunday is phone shopping :mrgreen:
  • Nightmare3102
    590 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

Nothing wrong with Devon :D although I wasn't born there but I do like Devon.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

no i love devon... better than Hampshire :P where i'm based at the mo
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

i'm 22 :P
    nah, BBQ get together sat, may head to the beach sat and dentist monday :( but a 4 day work week to follow

Whats your age got to do with anything? lol That Adventure park is quality :lol: I take the kids there every year :) a four day week.....how will you cope :lol: I do a 5 day week but can work anything up to 16hrs a day sometimes more depending :(
  • Nightmare3102
    590 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

no i love devon... better than Hampshire :P where i'm based at the mo

Never been to Hampshire to be honest, all I know is Devon is far better than Essex :D
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Here is mine. I dont have a lot of place left and i want to do art so it's small

YvZlJje.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    Here is mine. I dont have a lot of place left and i want to do art so it's small

YvZlJje.jpg

Well my high school was pretty small i went to it had a sort of road in front like the hospital does coming off the main road in town then a track in the back and in the middle of the track was the football and soccer field the field goal post was designed so could attach a net on it so acted as both the field goal for football and net for soccer so yours feels kinda realistic in its sizing to me and it looks very nice
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!