EA Forums - Banner

Can't buy anything from store

Denny_74
188 posts Member
Since 2 days now I haven't been able to buy anything. The moment the purchase is done, game freezes completely, and if I force close the game, and restart, the purchase was never made and the donuts are back on the account.
Anyone else have this?

Replies

• Denny_74
    188 posts Member
    Nope... no progress... taking stuff out of storage freezes up the game also. Even placing or removing roads...
  • 11EEvey
    3078 posts Member
    Did you try everything on that link? how much ram does your device have? How much free space? Can you try on another device?
  • Denny_74
    188 posts Member
    Deleted and reïnstalled the game... 2Gb of ram left and 98Gb free storage space. Don't have access to anothe device. My guess it's all related to the ingame update somehow. Just hope I can purchase the premium on act 4.
  • Denny_74
    188 posts Member
    Funny thing is : everything else in the game works perfectly... collecting, assigning jobs, sky finger...all without any lag what so ever. But when I try to place anything from store or storage, everything freezes
  • Denny_74
    188 posts Member
    Strangely enough, the problem dissapeared when I stored the pet fair. I will check which item exactly caused it by placing it in my town again one item at the time after the event ends, but for now everything seems to work again.