EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Rotate vs Mirror

frosted1414
2907 posts Member
edited July 2022
So as you probably know, most building are just a mirror image when you rotate it for example you can see the red bell on the right one way and on the left the other.
brndgp3z3t34.jpg
dfa9hajbe2l5.jpg
Then I noticed some buildings in this event rotated properly, even realistically, with unique left and right walls.
xso44ge1h4p2.jpg
zuukepdrr45p.jpg
kt4mvrgbdu06.jpg
3a8vupbl3usa.jpg
Maybe I just never noticed before? Is this newish thing or have we many other buildings that rotate properly?
Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6834 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Nah not new. Lots of buildings have unique L&R sides. I often try to combine all the sides which have extra trash cans, to make a street look extra run-down.
    For example, on this street, the PI building is a mirror style, but the bail bondsman and bounty hunters are L/R unique. So I had to place them a certain way to make all their trash piles visible.
    bgkt6n6vqc4r.png
    vbas787br7ct.png

Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!