WHYDW Splash and Burn mini event...

Up and ready for your design. :smiley:
I NUKED my main town. >:)

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    vztmslrjhixf.png
    First building went to a side street in my convention hall district
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Its been a while since I posted but here's my first area of this event.
    92UVT83.jpg
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited August 2
    I’m SO happy with this design! I even put in a building for restrooms with storage lockers outside, as those are pretty common at water parks. p1hidyokuw45.png

Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Here's my whole water park.
    v3zegSl.jpg
    lvqzgSP.jpg
    hOnB7TA.jpg
    Next I'll try my airport redesign.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    Here's my whole water park.
    Next I'll try my airport redesign.

Looks great! I love the combination of tunnel of love with wavewalker; and Void combined w Krusty mountain!!
  • JJR2112
    462 posts Member
    I don't have much room to work with but I found a use for a couple of things that have been in storage forever.

9aGeBd4.png
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited August 2
    Dooood that slide factory is brilliant. Well done @JJR2112 !
    I like that perimeter fence choice too. Mine is set to green otherwise I would love to borrow this great idea.

Have you considered moving the building a bit back like this?
    xd4rikdriv3w.png
    Post edited by 4junk3000 on
  • JJR2112
    462 posts Member
    Want to move it back but don't have the room.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    I see what you mean now; looks like you could move it back one step if you flip the gates around and lay the road under them using the surface technique. Idk if that’s worth your time but I made an example. See here:
    s0d752x1stu3.png

• JJR2112
    462 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I see what you mean now; looks like you could move it back one step if you flip the gates around and lay the road under them using the surface technique. Idk if that’s worth your time but I made an example. See here:
    s0d752x1stu3.png

Thank you so much for the reminder that I can do that trick with the fence also. Fixed now!
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    Thank you so much for the reminder that I can do that trick with the fence also. Fixed now!
    Glad to help! Moving fences to face the street side has helped me correct a lot of old designs. Also for adding stop signs when there’s no room on the corner.