EA Forums - Banner

Remembering Halloween

Prev1
WOW! thanks for the pics! never seen them before. i really hope some of the old stuff comes back. cant wait for halloween! :D

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    WOW! thanks for the pics! never seen them before. i really hope some of the old stuff comes back. cant wait for halloween! :D
    I hope they do bring some of the old thing back. But not sacrifice on new content tho :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hate that I wasn't playing then.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hate that I wasn't playing then.
    simspsons-03.png again not my image
    I loved it when the zombies over ran the town. Turning the charaters into zombies too lol
  • zooter23
    116 posts
    edited August 2013
    It was an awesome event! My only regret is not knowing enough about the game at the time to take full advantage of it.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    zooter23 wrote:
    It was an awesome event! My only regret is not knowing enough about the game at the time to take full advantage of it.
    yeah I agree with you. But we're gona be ready this year :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    IMO the Halloween event was the best event zombies invading characters turning into zombies kids having their own individual costumes egging your neighbours houses or tping the trees getting candies to buy items piecing together the big Aztec calendar to get the pet that walks around so much fun
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    IMO the Halloween event was the best event zombies invading characters turning into zombies kids having their own individual costumes egging your neighbours houses or tping the trees getting candies to buy items piecing together the big Aztec calendar to get the pet that walks around so much fun
    it was an epic event. It would be interesting to see of they could do a night/evening mode to give it that spooky feel lol
  • BillionDuck
    156 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The costumes were the best.

    Followed by the noise it made when you squished the zombies.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    IMO the Halloween event was the best event zombies invading characters turning into zombies kids having their own individual costumes egging your neighbours houses or tping the trees getting candies to buy items piecing together the big Aztec calendar to get the pet that walks around so much fun
    it was an epic event. It would be interesting to see of they could do a night/evening mode to give it that spooky feel lol

    Or fog/mist
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited August 2013
    It was the best event by far :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    IMO the Halloween event was the best event zombies invading characters turning into zombies kids having their own individual costumes egging your neighbours houses or tping the trees getting candies to buy items piecing together the big Aztec calendar to get the pet that walks around so much fun
    it was an epic event. It would be interesting to see of they could do a night/evening mode to give it that spooky feel lol

    Or fog/mist
    :thumbup: yeh that sounds awesome ! To be honest there was alot of content in that update too
  • richard4339
    63 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    In a few weeks, we'll finally be heading back around to the second go round for some of the holiday events. I loved last year's Halloween update, and hope that the fun stuff from last year is back, along with some new characters/costumes/etc.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    In a few weeks, we'll finally be heading back around to the second go round for some of the holiday events. I loved last year's Halloween update, and hope that the fun stuff from last year is back, along with some new characters/costumes/etc.
    :thumbup: Booom! total agree wud love to see what they have instore for us lol. Maybe they could animate lardy lad this year :lol:
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    IMO the Halloween event was the best event zombies invading characters turning into zombies kids having their own individual costumes egging your neighbours houses or tping the trees getting candies to buy items piecing together the big Aztec calendar to get the pet that walks around so much fun

    Plus Mayan ghost, Mayan homer skin, devil Flanders skin and bad dream house. It really did have a lot of different facets. I can't wait!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    The costumes were the best.

    Followed by the noise it made when you squished the zombies.
    haha it did hav a satisfying squish noise :lol:
  • YokimotoFIFA
    24 posts
    edited August 2013
    Maybe Krustyland Rides will get a halloween make-over too.

    Some limited edition halloween decorations for SF, SP and KL would be great.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Maybe Krustyland Rides will get a halloween make-over too.

    Some limited edition halloween decorations for SF, SP and KL would be great.
    a ghost train for K.L would be awesome :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Witch Marge was awesome with her grow crop task that shortens crops by 4 hours so the 8 hour crop would only take 4 hours if you put them together
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Witch Marge was awesome with her grow crop task that shortens crops by 4 hours so the 8 hour crop would only take 4 hours if you put them together
    i couldn't afford Witch Marge :( but maybe this year lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Well if they bring party and Selma in before Halloween maybe well get witch costumes for them and were going on 24th year of treehouse of hour so they have lots they can pull from for Halloween there isn't a Christmas episode every year really there's episodes with snow but not really Christmas based
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!