EA Forums - Banner

Remembering Halloween

2Next

Replies

  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited August 2013
    Is milhouses space costume a skin ??
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Well if they bring party and Selma in before Halloween maybe well get witch costumes for them and were going on 24th year of treehouse of hour so they have lots they can pull from for Halloween there isn't a Christmas episode every year really there's episodes with snow but not really Christmas based

    Haha, Patty and Selma don't need halloween costumes, they're scary as they are. :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Well if they bring patty and Selma in before Halloween maybe well get witch costumes for them and were going on 24th year of treehouse of hour so they have lots they can pull from for Halloween there isn't a Christmas episode every year really there's episodes with snow but not really Christmas based
    it would be awesome if they brought them two in. And have them flying around the screen on broom sticks! So many awesome ideas.....I can't wait haha :lol:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm looking more forward to the Halloween update than the Christmas update :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Is milhouses space costume a skin ??
    all of the kids skins were only temp for halloween :(
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Is milhouses space costume a skin ??

    Was 16 hour quest you sent them trick or treating to get candy to buy stuff with the candy
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Is milhouses space costume a skin ??
    all of the kids skins were only temp for halloween :(

    Ow ok, thanks. I like those spacecostumes. I hope we'll get space homer some day
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Is milhouses space costume a skin ??
    all of the kids skins were only temp for halloween :(

    Ow ok, thanks. I like those spacecostumes. I hope we'll get space homer some day
    and space nibblesimage.jpg lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think pretty much every character we have could have a costume for Halloween eventually homer has too many costumes I'd rather see other characters get some before he gets more lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    I think pretty much every character we have could have a costume for Halloween eventually homer has too many costumes I'd rather see other characters get some before he gets more lol
    that is true. I would like to see headless ned Flanders images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq-sBZYoL5l6Hx2qRo_4H4iUgK0Gh4F4NIP2HaSH-3kQeBGGdy lol

    Or warewolf ned lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Werewolf ned is awesome :D but we do have devil Flanders already so I'm hoping for a char that doesn't have a costume yet for Halloween but would still be neat to have werewolf ned
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Werewolf ned is awesome :D but we do have devil Flanders already so I'm hoping for a char that doesn't have a costume yet for Halloween but would still be neat to have werewolf ned
    lol I'd like to see skins for the adults too this year :mrgreen:
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    I got my 1st iPhone mid October last year & started playing. I actually played through Halloween & had some really cool stuff. I didn't however understand that I needed to sign in or have friends. Lost my game when the phone broke. Then I found this forum!!!! It's been a great help. Im Looking forward to all the holiday events! :D
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    I wasn't playing back then, I can only hope this year's Halloween will be as fun as last year's. Was the Collider and the blackhole released during Hallowen ? I would love to have them in my Springfield.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm looking forward to any new event that involves visiting neighbours:-) I joined the forum after completing whacking day so I'm looking forward to the community spirit :-)

    I may well regret my small neighbourhood then though:-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    I'm looking forward to any new event that involves visiting neighbours:-) I joined the forum after completing whacking day so I'm looking forward to the community spirit :-)

    I may well regret my small neighbourhood then though:-)
    haha I'm pretty good for neighbours I think I have 30+ at the moment so hopefully that should be enought. But I hop there stuff where u can help neighbour. Eg like the eggs but not the eggs lol
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I totally forgot about the kids going trick or treating! :lol: I hope they have the costumes again this year. Thanks for sharing Skyrim. 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I totally forgot about the kids going trick or treating! :lol: I hope they have the costumes again this year. 8)

    Same here :) The trick or treating part was really cool :) Made it feel more of a Halloween theme :)

    The one thing i really want to happen is the BDH becoming active again.....miss those flashing lights :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • YokimotoFIFA
    24 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    I'm looking forward to any new event that involves visiting neighbours:-) I joined the forum after completing whacking day so I'm looking forward to the community spirit :-)

    I may well regret my small neighbourhood then though:-)
    haha I'm pretty good for neighbours I think I have 30+ at the moment so hopefully that should be enought. But I hop there stuff where u can help neighbour. Eg like the eggs but not the eggs lol

    That reminds me, I need to get rid of some people who aren't active anymore, so I have a fully active neighbourhood for Halloween!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!