EA Forums - Banner

What's the best?

I only been around after patty day ended before whacking day...
So I choose WD'

Replies

• Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Toss up between Halloween and Christmas for me. Since I got over a 100 donuts on the Christmas update that is what I voted for.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The Halloween and Christmas looked great but I wasn't here for them so WD
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    From the prizes available I'd def say Halloween (Witch Marge, Devil Flanders, Kang etc.) but as an Android player I had to pick Whacking Day.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think I have seen this poll before ..... :wink: Halloween all the way :twisted: :twisted:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think the Halloween was the best too. Hopefully this one will be as good, or even better. :D
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've only been around since whacking day so i would have to pick that over 4th of july
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    zombies rule man
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited August 2013
    Consider: How much further ahead Hallowe'en might be if players who didn't experience all of them refrained from voting OR there were no players that didn't get involved with all of them. I was a really good expansion.

I just wish I didn't rush the hell out of it for fear I wouldn't complete it in time. I didn't understand yet that they give you plenty of time to do the quests normally and savor the experience.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Halloween because it was a total surprise. I can't remember if people had began looking into the files at that point, but I had no idea. I was going on vacation and learned about it in the car.

Christmas was a close second because of the free doughnuts though.
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Halloween was so much fun, but I voted for Christmas. Loved the lights on the houses and especially the snow!!!
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    Halloween was definitely the most fun, best animations, quests, items, skins, managed tapping, and actually fun to visit neighbors. Christmas was also a ton of fun with the snow, coins, donuts!!

Halloween number one, Christmas a close number two. Both way ahead of the other holidays!!

Looking forward to a repeat of the awesomeness, hopefully.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!