EA Forums - Banner

O/T cadburys or galaxy?

Prev1
Ughh cadbury tast like bum sinces it's been sold. The chocolate dosnt melt it just goes rubbery ughh. And never really been a fan of galaxy but I don't mind there Carmel one

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Neither of them.

Lindt all the way!
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Ughh cadbury tast like bum sinces it's been sold. The chocolate dosnt melt it just goes rubbery ughh. And never really been a fan of galaxy but I don't mind there Carmel one

Boooooooo :( not even minstrels or malteasers??
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Neither of them.

Lindt all the way!

Guylain seashell pralines if we are going with 'proper' chocolate! :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

isnt malteasers nestle? But I like malteasers tho lol all tho they give me the squits if I eat a box to myself :?
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

isnt malteasers nestle? But I like malteasers tho lol all tho they give me the squits if I eat a box to myself :?

Pretty sure they are nestle yep, smart man wouldn't eat the whole box! How can you even manage it? Lol I would be sick! :shock:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Pretty sure they are nestle yep, smart man wouldn't eat the whole box! How can you even manage it? Lol I would be sick! :shock:
    haha not the huge box the mini box the ones that have about two half snack bag in them :lol::mrgreen:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nutella!!!!
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    A pen pal from the UK sent me a Cadbury assortment once. Except for the caramel bar they all tasted rather waxy tbh. The worst was the flake bar. Everything else I could eat when I had a hankering for something sweet, but the flake bars I had to throw away after the first bite.

I like Lindt, but not the those with the creamy, super-sweet fillings that coat your tongue. Frey is good and certain flavours of Ritter Sport are great too (I still miss the seasonal one with creamy egg-liqueur filling they had some five years ago :cry: ).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nutella!!!!
    tumblr_lnkivgsrl01qzeitso1_500.gif:lol::mrgreen:

I'm not a fan of the flake bar. But wen its in n Ice cream cone it good :lol:
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    From what people tell me American chocolate is very different from UK, mum and dad very (un)kindly brought back some 'whoppers' (like malteasers) -they were awful!!
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Nutella!!!!

Yuk @ Nutella and mmmmmm at flake and mr whippy!
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    From what people tell me American chocolate is very different from UK, mum and dad very (un)kindly brought back some 'whoppers' (like malteasers) -they were awful!!

That would be standards your referring to. Here in North America we have none, the UK is different. I like chocolate, not the crummy "milk" chocolate everyone calls chocolate here.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Nutella!!!!

haha I hear that! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013

That would be standards your referring to. Here in North America we have none, the UK is different. I like chocolate, not the crummy "milk" chocolate everyone calls chocolate here.

Ghirardelli in San Francisco has the only real chocolate in North America IMO. One of my daughters had a boyfriend who was born in Germany and when he would visit, he would bring us back chocolate that was amazing!
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    reese's peanut butter cups 8)
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    **drooools**
    image_zps1ba78e8f.jpg
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

Ghirardelli in San Francisco has the only real chocolate in North America IMO. One of my daughters had a boyfriend who was born in Germany and when he would visit, he would bring us back chocolate that was amazing!

There are a few shops I can think of that would probably be in the same category. Very, very, very few.

Now I'm thinking of the little German boy in the Simpsons.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Nutella!!!!

What!! :-o Nutella is amazing, it's a pity there's like 2000 calories in 1 jar :cry:
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I used to be Cadbury's all the way but I got well and truly sick of it so Galaxy all the way now!
    Quite like Milka chocolate now though (esp. the dime/daim variety)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nutella!!!!

This I agree with. A jar of Nutella and a spoon is all a girl needs sometimes mmm :P

EDIT patiently waiting for Neo to turn this comment cheeky :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.