EA Forums - Banner

What is your best memory of Tapped Out?

2Next

Replies

• Tbone2020 wrote: »
    When EA messed up and made wailing walls able to be purchased with in game cash. Bought a crap load and got my multiplier way up. Was nice until they patched it
    I missed out on that but I was there for tennis courts and burning bushes and the oddly specific pagan fence glitch thing.
    pwcxm0uz6am5.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I missed out on that but I was there for tennis courts and burning bushes and the oddly specific pagan fence glitch thing.
    pwcxm0uz6am5.jpg
    I owe a lot to the wailing wall, burning bush, and tennis court glitches, but what was the pagan fence thing? Is that the gray wall w spikes on top?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • frosted1414
    2859 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I missed out on that but I was there for tennis courts and burning bushes and the oddly specific pagan fence glitch thing.
    pwcxm0uz6am5.jpg
    I owe a lot to the wailing wall, burning bush, and tennis court glitches, but what was the pagan fence thing? Is that the gray wall w spikes on top?
    The pagan fence returned at some point only for those that did not purchase any originally. If you bought even just 1 it would dissapeared from the store. So you had to buy all you wanted all at once. The bonus was small.
    3ajpzdt0ttsb.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • That’s strange, I have no memory of that fence. Now I have to check my Springfield and see if I have any.
  • 5PtBuck wrote: »
    That’s strange, I have no memory of that fence. Now I have to check my Springfield and see if I have any.

I also have no memory of that fence. My memory is horrible though 😄
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Think that I have some of those Pagan fence in storage so wouldn't have been offered them the second time around.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    The Wheel, THE wheel, THE wheel, THE Wheel, The Christmas Wheel

pc16vfbfsbq9.png
  • kxtr
    114 posts Member
    Probably one of the earlier christmas events when you could send your friends gifts. My GF had started playing a bit before that, so that was quite fun. 2013 I think.
  • My favorite memory is definitely THOH 2013 with the gremlins, followed by the year that THOH had the movie theme (2016 maybe?). Christmas 2013-2015 were also great. Non-holiday events... Stonecutters and Destination Springfield come to mind.

Really anything before they switched to the generic 4 hour loop format and when there were still interactions with friends.

I think after the Springfield zoo event with the butterfly gardens they stopped doing 3 act events with tappable npcs, mini games, locations and crafting
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • During the first couple of years I was playing (started in 2013), there used to be some town element design contests in the forum that members could vote on. There were some incredible designs, and I learned a lot from just seeing what others had done. There was one member, Sandwedgeking, who won a lot of those contests, and I was very lucky to have them added as a friend for my town. Haven’t seen anything from them in a while, and I’m pretty sure they stopped playing, but I still go visit their town every now and again. Just really cool having such an amazing designer accept a friend request from a fledgling player and designer. Hope you’re doing great buddy.