EA Forums - Banner

Halloween predictions?

Prev13
What do you think or hope will be in the Halloween update?

Replies

• Scary stuff 🤞🤞🤞
  • More than a routine 4hr cycle, even if it means rebooting an old THOH event
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Krustyland Halloween Horror Night.
  • Maybe we’ll get a change so all the kids can trick or treat at the same time.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited September 21
    I still want the following characters and skins

Gypsy Fortune Teller
    Gypsy.png

Billy the Kid with Zombie Horse
    Billy_the_Kid.png

William Shakespeare with Zombie William Shakespeare skin combo
    r95ozxr2tdbt.jpeg
    William_Shakespeare_Zombie.png

Golem of Prague
    Golem.png

Xena
    Xena_Simpsons.png

Edmund
    Edmund.png

Pazuzu
    latest?cb=20171113001213

Alfred Hitchcock
    latest?cb=20131224004151

Gremlin (NPC)
    632?cb=20140802021217

Patty & Selma Witch skins
    mg8utrdxowz2.jpeg

Nightmare Willie skin
    latest?cb=20130425140742

Evil Homer skin with Good Homer Tombstone
    Evil_Homer.png

Also King Snorky needs to be changed into a playable character with 5 tasks. 2 visual ones & 3 indoor ones

Shadow Knight should also be converted from a skin to a separate character.
  • "Patty & Selma Witch skins" Truly amazed this hasn't happened.
    The Nightmare Pile allowing all children to wear their costumes at once, seems like a pipe dream that will never come true. If you have the Nightmare pile your files contain all the costumes already. Why not allow all to be worn at once? Seems an easy addition.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I wish they would have Halloween skins for the houses, like they have for Christmas. Maybe with cob webs and decorations out front. I used to take the time placing pumpkins out in front of all the houses until my town got too big. Would be nice to just flip a switch to Halloween mode.
  • The new update goes until oct 5th so is oct 6th when the halloween update will launch?
  • frosted1414
    2828 posts Member
    edited September 22
    Probably Oct. 12th
    ghkmmj74abex.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • why do they start these things halfway through october?
  • 5PtBuck wrote: »
    I wish they would have Halloween skins for the houses, like they have for Christmas. Maybe with cob webs and decorations out front. I used to take the time placing pumpkins out in front of all the houses until my town got too big. Would be nice to just flip a switch to Halloween mode.

Do you have the halloween skins for Simpson home, Moes, KeM, KBurger, and Courthouse?

I take time to replace the Halloween Costume store which is open on my Town Square only for October (as thats how the stores pop-up and disappear in my area)

I also place a few pumpkins and set up a little display in my Square. I'll post a pic soon for example
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Yeah I have the Simpson’s home which I switch over at Halloween time and I always keep one KeM and KBurger in their Halloween skin. Not sure about the Courthouse, I have a damaged skin if that’s what you mean. I mainly just want to see all the houses decorated, and then be able to send all the kids trick or treating which has been requested for years. I stopped setting out the pumpkins because they’re really hard to find. I end up finding pumpkins laying around for months after. Kind of reminds me of when I was younger, we got snow on Halloween and it stuck around for months. The next spring we found our pumpkins laying on the driveway completely mush.
  • After all of these years I still get excited about the Halloween event. :D
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm excited about the upcoming "Treehouse of Horror" update. Halloween in Tapped Out is my favorite time of year. I even took the liberty of nuking my town and building a "Nightmare Springfield" ala Guillermo del Tor's classic opener, with only freaks, monsters, and people in costume walking the cobblestone streets.

This year, I'd like to see a few adjustments made to the game. Like many, I'd like the Nightmare pile to be adjusted so you can send all the kids to trick-or-treat in costume at once, but since that item was added we've added a lot more kid characters to the game. How about adding some more costumes? Also, how about updating the Zombie Sandwich so that we can make more of the newer characters into zombies (and make that a four hour task). Finally, could we update the cobblestone streets so that we can form bridges with them, like we can with the regular roads? I'd also like to place things on the cobblestone roads, like the Rock Camp Entrance.

In terms of new characters and skins to add to the game, Deadshot_DCU has a healthy list. However, if I may add some suggestions:

Other Mother Marge
    rsz-simpsons-2818-thohxxviii-sc-2058b-avid-color-corrected-hires2-1508723692284.jpg?width=1920

The Headless Horseman
    267_simpsonssleepyhollow.jpeg

Sigh ... I can't get the attachments to work on the rest, so let's add the Female Golem, the Bloodening Children (a pair of them, like Sherri & Terri), Rachel (Lisa's homicidal imaginary friend), Baby Button Eyes, Fly-Headed Bart (Skin), Rigellian Maggie (Skin), David (the robot, from "Bartificial Intelligence"), and some more demon children from "School is Hell."

Also, how about Apu's Halloween pop-up store uniform from "Halloween of Horror," as well as more of the adult costumes as skins (like Wolfcastle as Jessica Rabbit)? Finally, do you recall an episode where Homer told a bedtime story featuring a monster with skeletal legs? I forget his name, but it would be cool to add him as well.

• I agree with the Zombie Sandwich, 60 min is too short for that task. Maybe what would be better is to just give zombie skins for everyone and the Zombie Sandwich just flips everyone to their Zombie skin. They all sort of congregate around the dumpster but at Halloween time I’d like to see just a bunch of zombies walking around all over town… and kids trick or treating.
  • Please bring back Lisa in her witch costume so that she can match Marge! Witch skins for Patty and Selma would be wonderful, too! I miss the day of popping ghosts or other Halloween related figures that appear. Thanks for making these events fun!
  • I am so excited for the next THoH event! Im so glad there IS ONE AT ALL! 😃😁

Ive been unable to play for a whole week ugh its been rough but I wont have device back for another day.

I wonder if itll be aliens or monsters or zombies or... hmm what else have we had?

Does anyone have an image catalog of the things we've chased, or the currencies we've collected in past halloweens? There's been some clever stuff and impressive animations!

Ooh do fall leaves drop and trees change color NOW?? I can hardly WAIT!
  • Witch skins for Patty and Selma would be nice
  • I just want it now……
    <3
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Information about the new event has officially dropped. Without giving too much away, all I can say is CALLED IT! on one of the new characters.