EA Forums - Banner

how crappy is krustyland?

There aren't many sources of income, somehow I got locked out and couldn't finish tasks in springfield, the decor is boring, and less to work with, why can't we just use money? I'm used to being able to buy everything without waiting for jobs to finish, half the character have about two jobs, and the complaint generator will do the rest.

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: Krustyland's goal is to reduce religion to a consumer item in a spiritual supermarket. This is abject sensationalism! Krustyland's evil homilies have caused disloyal brigands to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, rotting our minds with the hallucinatory drug of mandarinism. In the past, it was perfectly clear to everyone with insight and without malice that krustyland's moral immaturity is a perilous failing and an insult to the celebrated virtues of our ancestors. Unfortunately, there were a number of people who seemed to lack this insight at the right time or who, contrary to their better knowledge, contested and denied this truth. Rather than persuade you myself that most of krustyland's writings are thesis-less runarounds that leave the reader unclear as to both its point and its position on the issue, I decided to gather input from various independent observers: teachers, farmers, shopkeepers, doctors, and so forth. I've tried to get balanced and reasonably accurate views about krustyland's pesky policies. For instance, a policeman I interviewed pointed out how the type of vandalism that krustyland preaches is a sort of moral gonorrhea. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, krustyland says that it defends the real needs of the working class. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! In closing, we must do everything in our power to make a cause célèbre out of exposing krustyland's politics for what they really are. The fight must go on.

if you came here to complain and say krustyland is the best update ever, save yourself ranting and go here
http://www.pakin.org/complaint?firstname=krustyland&pgraphs=1&gender=c and type in my name somewhere. then realize you're being a troll and scrap it.
otherwise mods, I'm sorry I caused you trouble and you have to delete this but my comment just above told people to walk away and not get upset.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!