• c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    Congrats to ya, don't ya know...
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Finally..everythings back to normal and I can now get bakc in my town I was part of those with constant crashes on the dialogue since the new update and I hope it has been fixed for everyone. Until then, THANKS ALOT EA FOR NOT FORCING ME TO RESTART

Did you have to do anything? Reboot? Re-download the game? Mine still crashes.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Finally..everythings back to normal and I can now get bakc in my town I was part of those with constant crashes on the dialogue since the new update and I hope it has been fixed for everyone. Until then, THANKS ALOT EA FOR NOT FORCING ME TO RESTART

Did you have to do anything? Reboot? Re-download the game? Mine still crashes.

Ive done all that countless times but I just tapped the screen at lightspeed to get through the dialogue then somehow it let me place the first baloon without crashing and then I could roam around town with no crash and its been fine since.......I really dont know what may have fixed this
  • brockmc
    4 posts
    edited November 2012
    mine is still down :(
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    I've been thinking the crashing has something to do with the fact that theconversation opens immediately when the game is opened as opposed to having to click on a speech bubble. Plus, it seems that it can't save until it gets past the conversation, and I suppose based on your success, placing the balloon too. I've gotten past the conversation but im gonna try to place the balloon and see if it helps.

Edit: nope no luck. I got to place the balloon and completed the goal, and clicked to accept the reward. Then it crashed, pretty sure in the same amount of time as before. That's weird that it was fixed for you but not everyone. If you don't mind me asking, what time zone are you in and what device are you using?
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    Happy Farming!
  • musicman6155
    19 posts
    edited November 2012
    Congrats to you, mine still crashes. It won't even get to the dialogue. As soon as it says tap to continue (at the beginning screen) it crashes. It's unfortunate. I have done all the other stuff to (reboot, clear cache etc).
  • kierown1k
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    Congrats to you, mine still crashes. It won't even get to the dialogue. As soon as it says tap to continue (at the beginning screen) it crashes. It's unfortunate. I have done all the other stuff to (reboot, clear cache etc).

I had this same issue, i was able to fix this by changing my timezone to (AU) Australia and this enabled me to enter my springfield no problem. I later changed back my timezone and i was still able to enter my springfield. However my springfield still crashes quite frequently when i am setting tasks or just scrolling around most likely to do with the size and compelxity of my town. I have tried to fix this by selling some houses, deleting friends, dismantling hedge my maze and nothing seems to be working. Hopefully EA will fix this problem as future updates will most likely be bringing more content into the game which will only make the problem worse to people with super large springfields such as my self.

Level: 22
    Newest Building: Channel 6 News
    Saving Up For: Land
    Halloween Progress: Got everything
    Best Mystery Box: Lemon Tree
    Premium Items: All buildings/decorations
    Playing Since: Launch date
    Five star town
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.