EA Forums - Banner

Post your incomplete building designs so others can give you ideas

Off-topic, but I don't think Lou is too happy about your design in that picture...

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    Off-topic, but I don't think Lou is too happy about your design in that picture...

Doesnt look to impressed does he :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    This shopping area drives me up the wall!

1pWrUuk.png

Edut: pic
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Figured almost everyone has one of these, a building/area where they are not quite finished designing, but they just don't know what to add to it, so I figured post them here and then others can give you ideas.

For me, it's my expanded Sir Putts A-Lot. I tried to add some stuff to add more holes, because Sir Putts a-Lot is smaller than the area I reserved for it, but it just looks like a collection of junk in the back right now
    I86lzx7.png

Do you have the donut cart? Maybe the cart and some patio tables for an eating area behind it? I haven't done anything with mine. I haven't liked anything I tried.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited August 2013
    If I were designing it, I'd move Sir-Putt-A-Lots to the back of the area you have available and create a larger entrance for it rather than the extra hole idea.
    If you have a spare donut cart then perhaps have that out front with a couple of benches.
    If not then you could add a longer path edged by the hedges you're currently using for the rear of it and then put either some trees or some flowers/plants in the space you have left between the road and hedges.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    If I were designing it, I'd move Sir-Putt-A-Lots to the back of the area you have available and create a larger entrance for it rather than the extra hole idea.
    If you have a spare donut cart then perhaps have that out front with a couple of benches.
    If not then you could add a longer path edged by the hedges you're currently using for the rear of it and then put either some trees or some flowers/plants in the space you have left between the road and hedges.

How's this? I'll add trees/flowers after if it looks okay
    QkwFvvM.png
  • Tiha24
    160 posts
    edited September 2013
    You could widen it out maybe and put a couple of benches, or table and chairs, for parents to sit on while their kids play mini golf? Shame there isn't a separate kiosk you can put up too
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Tiha24 wrote:
    You could widen it out maybe and put a couple of benches, or table and chairs, for parents to sit on while their kids play mini golf? Shame there isn't a separate kiosk you can put up too

Like this? Qp1cpVq.png
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would have to put my whole town up on here if that was the case :lol: or have my own forum.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like your last design alot, very nice
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    Can't decide how to finish this building off.
    RVTpO2dl.jpg
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm at a loss as to what to do with this building.....Anyone have any ideas? :cry:

9b2efa3cb9840cb2808055561ecdae2f_zps2f1342da.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!