EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks so much :mrgreen: you're too kind and I hope to be here for your 2,000th. You're the best Belle!
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great work on hitting 2000 posts twiz, you're posts are always worth reading.

congratulations.png
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congrats, Thorny! At this rate, you'll be catching me up fast :lol:

AM, that is a humongous pic :shock: :P
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats Twiz :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    31821.gif on 2,000 posts! Here's to 2,000 more. :thumbup:
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yay! Congrats! You've been busy! :)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    @Stacy thanks :mrgreen: that might save you from a kneecapping... For now

@AM that pic is almost as big as the ego that I pretend to have :)

@Mwdalton I might catch you in posts, but never in class and helpfulness :thumbup:

@Sony I've admired your art since I first came here and now I'm happy to count you as my friend. Still a robot though :P

@Indy you were the first to send me a pm and to ask to be my neighbor. Your kindness and your town are inspirational.

@Grannybern You might not post as much as I do, but you are a wise and generous person. Thanks for being here and setting a great example.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Twiz! You're the best read on the forum! Never change..........or we will hunt you down!

c6ndoe4.jpg?1
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Twiz! You're the best read on the forum! Never change..........or we will hunt you down!

c6ndoe4.jpg?1
    I ummm I'll be in my bunk. Reading. Yeah that's the ticket...reading
    Thanks so much for the kind words. Means a lot coming from one of the coolest people on here. You're kids are lucky to have a dad like you. Unless you secretly beat them. Then obviously they're not so lucky.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    I ummm I'll be in my bunk. Reading. Yeah that's the ticket...reading
    Thanks so much for the kind words. Means a lot coming from one of the coolest people on here. You're kids are lucky to have a dad like you. Unless you secretly beat them. Then obviously they're not so lucky. [/quote]

Gotta keep them in line somehow!
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    @Sony I've admired your art since I first came here and now I'm happy to count you as my friend. Still a robot though :P

Thanks Twiz! I'm happy to count you as my friend too and you know that I'm not the only robot here :mrgreen:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Congrats! :D
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    @Stacy thanks :mrgreen: that might save you from a kneecapping... For now

@AM that pic is almost as big as the ego that I pretend to have :)

@Mwdalton I might catch you in posts, but never in class and helpfulness :thumbup:

@Indy you were the first to send me a pm and to ask to be my neighbor. Your kindness and your town are inspirational.

@Grannybern You might not post as much as I do, but you are a wise and generous person. Thanks for being here and setting a great example.

Well that's the nicest thing ever said to me by someone I don't really know. You just made my day with your kind words. Thanks!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Well that's the nicest thing ever said to me by someone I don't really know. You just made my day with your kind words. Thanks!

He's a charmer, isn't he? :wink: :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

I'm glad that I was able to make your day. Although we are all strangers I think a forum like this is a great way to suss out who a person really is. I doubt you'd find a person who has read your posts that would disagree with me.
    mwdalton wrote:

He's a charmer, isn't he? :wink: :lol:
    I can at times speak from the heart. It's rare in between my random silliness, but I hope everyone(for the most part) here knows just how much they contribute to making my day better. Quite a group of people that have gathered here. I'm just glad to be a part of it.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    GgdoRpC.png

Yay Twiz! Congrats on your 2000 posts my long lost brother :)
    I know I probably wouldn't have reached my 1000 so quickly if you weren't here, and the forum wouldn't be quite so awesome if you left :)
    I'm sure next week we'll be celebrating your 3000th :P
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    GgdoRpC.png

Yay Twiz! Congrats on your 2000 posts my long lost brother :)
    I know I probably wouldn't have reached my 1000 so quickly if you weren't here, and the forum wouldn't be quite so awesome if you left :)
    I'm sure next week we'll be celebrating your 3000th :P
    Thank you so much. It sucks that we live a world apart, because I think that you would be an amazing friend to have irl. You're posts are a bright spot in my day, and it's a blast being your internet brother. You can't pick your family, but if I could it would be an honor to have you as a sister. :mrgreen:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much. It sucks that we live a work apart, because I think that you would be an amazing friend to have irl. You're posts are a bright spot in my day, and it's a blast being your internet brother. You can't pick your family, but if I could it would be an honor to have you as a sister. :mrgreen:

Aww :oops: lol
    I'd chose you as a brother too :)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much. It sucks that we live a work apart, because I think that you would be an amazing friend to have irl. You're posts are a bright spot in my day, and it's a blast being your internet brother. You can't pick your family, but if I could it would be an honor to have you as a sister. :mrgreen:

:D how was your night?
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

:D how was your night?

It was good, It's 2.30pm here, and I just woke up lol I really need to get help, I don't think checking a forum is very normal to do when you first wake up lol :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!