EA Forums - Banner

Twiz reaches 2000 posts!!!

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much. It sucks that we live a work apart, because I think that you would be an amazing friend to have irl. You're posts are a bright spot in my day, and it's a blast being your internet brother. You can't pick your family, but if I could it would be an honor to have you as a sister. :mrgreen:

Aww :oops: lol
    I'd chose you as a brother too :)
    :D how was your night?

It was good, It's 2.30pm here, and I just woke up lol I really need to get help, I don't think checking a forum is very normal to do when you first wake up lol :P
    That's completely normal. It's not normal that I added Australia to my world clock so I would know what time it was when you and belle were posting lol
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just waking up now? Living the dream! I've been at work for 6 hours :roll:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much. It sucks that we live a work apart, because I think that you would be an amazing friend to have irl. You're posts are a bright spot in my day, and it's a blast being your internet brother. You can't pick your family, but if I could it would be an honor to have you as a sister. :mrgreen:

Aww :oops: lol
    I'd chose you as a brother too :)
    :D how was your night?

It was good, It's 2.30pm here, and I just woke up lol I really need to get help, I don't think checking a forum is very normal to do when you first wake up lol :P
    That's completely normal. It's not normal that I added Australia to my world clock so I would know what time it was when you and belle were posting lol

Hahaha no that's not normal :P but I think I'm gonna do it too! :D
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I'm nocturnal. I go to sleep around 5am, wake up at 2 and it starts again lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

you're cllose to being 1337 Luci. :lol:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

My post count? I'm confused lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah, Leet 1337. Leet Luci. Sorry lol. It was like a shiny object. I got distracted.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah, Leet 1337. Leet Luci. Sorry lol. It was like a shiny object. I got distracted.

Well I know what I'm getting you for your birthday lol, a shiny object
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    @Luci I doubt I'll get anything for my birthday. I am holding a black mass if you want to come.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    @Luci I doubt I'll get anything for my birthday. I am holding a black mass if you want to come.

Well you know you're at least getting a shiny object :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013

what do you want for your birthday?
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013

Hmmmm.... Iron man, or Jensen Ackles, or Jensen Ackles in an Iron Man suit
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013

I can't do that. I could post a pic of Jensen Ackles my car and me though. None of us are wearing iron man armor though.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013

I can't do that. I could post a pic of Jensen Ackles my car and me though. None of us are wearing iron man armor though.

You have a picture with Jensen Ackles? Speaking of him, what happened to your sig?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013

You have a picture with Jensen Ackles? Speaking of him, what happened to your sig?
    the sig and new sad avatar were to indicate sadness lol. Yeah, I have a pic with him. Can't actually post it on here though.
  • awshux915
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Pardon me for interrupting the sibling discussion, but congrats on 2000! :thumbup:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013

the sig and new sad avatar were to indicate sadness lol. Yeah, I have a pic with him. Can't actually post it on here though.

But you're not allowed to be sad :(
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    Pardon me for interrupting the sibling discussion, but congrats on 2000! :thumbup:
    Thanks so much. I appreciate it :mrgreen: leave it to me to derail my own thread lol
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    Thanks so much. I appreciate it :mrgreen: leave it to me to derail my own thread lol

It's only fair that you derail your own thread since you derail everyone else's :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013

Haha closest I could find lol image.jpg
    Congratulations!!!

Glad to see you've hit 2000 post already! Nice one fella keep them coming :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!