EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW The Atom Smasher and Black Friday event stuff...

Up and ready.
Here have a banana!!

Replies

• Castiel_Touk
    4844 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Here's part 1 of my design.
    I love the choke cam of Homer.
    nZFopKr.png
    Here have a banana!!
  • And here we are:
    411d29ljeo69.jpeg
    m278vvbzrvok.jpeg
  • 4junk3000
    6446 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    I thought this event was very fun and the new visual tasks are hilarious!

Football School
    9bgokvv9liwd.png
    Atoms Stadium at NDoS
    pnf2mu631kbr.jpeg

These are some great animations! This looks to be about 4 hrs after the match they lost had ended and everyone left except them LOL
    4rmua3fu6oj6.jpeg

I do wish multiple different colors could be used; instead of every piece forced to be the same color. I wanted these to be the original color, but I’m using the green skin in 2 other locations:
    At the dog trackk2seyyoyzne3.jpeg

…and at SF High Schoolou53cvqccsz9.jpeg

But ideally i would have made the Atoms Stadium look like this:don2glsd0q84.pngYup, they’re still fighting LOL

Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I thought this event was very fun and the new visual tasks are hilarious!

Football School
    9bgokvv9liwd.png
    Atoms Stadium at NDoS
    pnf2mu631kbr.jpeg

These are some great animations! This looks to be about 4 hrs after the match they lost had ended and everyone left except them LOL
    4rmua3fu6oj6.jpeg

I do wish multiple different colors could be used; instead of every piece forced to be the same color. I wanted these to be the original color, but I’m using the green skin in 2 other locations:
    At the dog trackk2seyyoyzne3.jpeg

…and at SF High Schoolou53cvqccsz9.jpeg

But ideally i would have made the Atoms Stadium look like this:don2glsd0q84.pngYup, they’re still fighting LOL

I really wish they brought the stadium colour change back as the brown and green ones look awesome.
    Here have a banana!!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Atoms Stadium at NDoS
    pnf2mu631kbr.jpeg

I do wish multiple different colors could be used; instead of every piece forced to be the same color. I wanted these to be the original color, but I’m using the green skin in 2 other locations

But ideally i would have made the Atoms Stadium look like this:don2glsd0q84.png

I really wish they brought the stadium colour change back as the brown and green ones look awesome.

The front gates which hold the option to change colors, was one of the first premium items I ever spent donuts on. I really wanted it to match the high school. But at the time it seemed so expensive for such a minor detail. That’s likely when I really started focusing intensely on my town’s designs. It has been a fun decade of tapping. I’m so glad I’ve stuck with this game!

But yeah I want both options on the ground now, so they would match each building they’re combined with.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Here's part 2.
    DFXxMaU.png
    Here have a banana!!
  • Another design.
    UHHSGb8.jpg
    Here have a banana!!