Replies

• LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Hi :D

Have you tapped homer 10 times yet :wink:

Hi tiger, what do you mean by tap homer ten times?
    If you set homer to an outside task and tap on him 10 times really fast you'll get a few surprises.

Nice to meet you also. What's your sign? Do you like the show supernatural? How do you feel about unicorns?

Wow! Really, I'll have to try that to see what surprises are in store for me. :D

Sign- Scorpio
    Have never seen it, what's it about is it any good?
    I suppose I could be friends with a unicorn. :lol:
    uh oh

No. Supernatural sucks. :D
    KvLvh1Il.jpg
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Yer, but for some reason my avatar didn't show up :cry:

To have an avatar show, you need to be promoted to Level 2 on the forum. It's a magical level that lets you have an avatar. Promotions happen on the 22nd of each month, the system seems to promote people who are actively posting up to a few days beforehand.

It does bug me how it gives you the option to select an avatar but then won't show it. It's like here have a chocolate bar but you can't eat it.

Or a pack of peanuts you can not open. :lol: kinda silly that it lets you have every thing else.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

tumblr_mo5iu1JrgH1s8xebro1_400.gif

^^This is Thorny right now
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

If you set homer to an outside task and tap on him 10 times really fast you'll get a few surprises.

Nice to meet you also. What's your sign? Do you like the show supernatural? How do you feel about unicorns?

Wow! Really, I'll have to try that to see what surprises are in store for me. :D

Sign- Scorpio
    uh oh

KvLvh1Il.jpg

Was it something I said? Lol, see even minion is shocked at the rubbishness of the show lol
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Welcome to the forum.
    14Ebfor.gif

View on dinosaurs? :P

*edit and bacon?

Hi MP, I don't have any strong views on dinosaurs either way, but I do love bacon. Mmmm BLT so good. :lol:

Ps- The Big Bang Theory is a great show. Love the gif. :D
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

To have an avatar show, you need to be promoted to Level 2 on the forum. It's a magical level that lets you have an avatar. Promotions happen on the 22nd of each month, the system seems to promote people who are actively posting up to a few days beforehand.

It does bug me how it gives you the option to select an avatar but then won't show it. It's like here have a chocolate bar but you can't eat it.

Or a pack of peanuts you can not open. :lol: kinda silly that it lets you have every thing else.

Or a can of beer your not allowed to open. I think it's a form of punishment, welcome to the forum by the way.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

Sign- Scorpio
    uh oh

KvLvh1Il.jpg

Was it something I said? Lol, see even minion is shocked at the rubbishness of the show lol
    SsD8zkT.jpg
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

Or a can of beer your not allowed to open. I think it's a form of punishment, welcome to the forum by the way.

Thankyou nightmare, it's great to be here. :)
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Thankyou nightmare, it's great to be here. :)

Don't worry you will get bored of it soon lol, I am just kidding.
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

Sign- Scorpio
    uh oh

KvLvh1Il.jpg

SsD8zkT.jpg

I think you should all know that it was my Oompa Loompa army that typed the post saying the supernatural sucks. I have no opinion of the show, however when my Oompa Loompa's are bad I make them watch the show lol
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I think you should all know that it was my Oompa Loompa army that typed the post saying the supernatural sucks. I have no opinion of the show, however when my Oompa Loompa's are bad I make them watch the show lol

You can tell they like it.

clock3.jpg
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013

Your Oompa Loompa army listens to me, and they would never say supernatural sucks :P
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    So it seems the topic of supernatural around here is a touchy one. Maybe I'll have to pick a side :lol:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    How about futurama......... mmmmm? Mmmmmmmmmm? MMMMMMMMMMMM?

:wink:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forum chibiglomp, but be carefull as the forum is just as addictive as the game :lol:

Here's. a chibi for you

343872185_444056.gif
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    So it seems the topic of supernatural around here is a touchy one. Maybe I'll have to pick a side :lol:
    join us. We have a cult. Don't be afraid to come play truth or dare either. Just skip to the last page. You'll be here all day if you try to read them all.
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    How about futurama......... mmmmm? Mmmmmmmmmm? MMMMMMMMMMMM?

:wink:

Futurama is a great show :D I also like South Park and family guy.
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Welcome to the forum chibiglomp, but be carefull as the forum is just as addictive as the game :lol:

Here's. a chibi for you

343872185_444056.gif

Thanks am4692, I can see this forum becoming an addiction, you have all being to kind :D

Love the gif as well thankyou. :D
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    join us. We have a cult. Don't be afraid to come play truth or dare either. Just skip to the last page. You'll be here all day if you try to read them all.

A cult? That sounds like it could be fun :lol: will there be snacks?
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

You can tell they like it.

clock3.jpg

Lol, I hope not, it's punishment for them lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!