EA Forums - Banner

Hi everybody.

Replies

• Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think you should all know that it was my Oompa Loompa army that typed the post saying the supernatural sucks. I have no opinion of the show, however when my Oompa Loompa's are bad I make them watch the show lol

Your Oompa Loompa army listens to me, and they would never say supernatural sucks :P

True, well they tell me they don't like supernatural, but they do like you. So they pretend to like it around you lol.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    How about futurama......... mmmmm? Mmmmmmmmmm? MMMMMMMMMMMM?

:wink:

Futurama is a great show :D I also like South Park and family guy.

Then we are kindred spirits and all is right with the world :cry:

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    So it seems the topic of supernatural around here is a touchy one. Maybe I'll have to pick a side :lol:
    join us. We have a cult. Don't be afraid to come play truth or dare either. Just skip to the last page. You'll be here all day if you try to read them all.

A cult? That sounds like it could be fun :lol: will there be snacks?
    Snacks are the first thing everyone asks about. Bee is in charge of them. She always delivers and always doses the drinks.
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    So it seems the topic of supernatural around here is a touchy one. Maybe I'll have to pick a side :lol:
    join us. We have a cult. Don't be afraid to come play truth or dare either. Just skip to the last page. You'll be here all day if you try to read them all.

Yes, my Oompa Loompa army makes chocolate for certain people, depends how nice people ask or if I tell them or if Lucii tells them.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think you should all know that it was my Oompa Loompa army that typed the post saying the supernatural sucks. I have no opinion of the show, however when my Oompa Loompa's are bad I make them watch the show lol

Your Oompa Loompa army listens to me, and they would never say supernatural sucks :P

True, well they tell me they don't like supernatural, but they do like you. So they pretend to like it around you lol.

Aww! They're the sweetest army ever :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forum :)

Hope you in enjoy your stay lol

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013

Aww! They're the sweetest army ever :)

Only with you, don't let their cuteness confuse you they can be evil little critters when I tell them to be. But I allow them to be nice with you and listen to you and they like making you chocolate :D
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Perhaps this picture is more appropriate than the first I posted

42euGfX.png

Haha just kidding, I love it here :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

42euGfX.png

Loves the location hates all of us lol
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

42euGfX.png

Ha ha very appropriate. I like it :D
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

Snacks are the first thing everyone asks about. Bee is in charge of them. She always delivers and always doses the drinks.

I proberly should watch the show first, as I'm sure that's got to be part of the entry criteria. :lol:

• CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Welcome to the forum :)

Hope you in enjoy your stay lol

Thanks NeoSEC, I already am :D
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Hi :D

Have you tapped homer 10 times yet :wink:

Hi tiger, what do you mean by tap homer ten times?
    If you set homer to an outside task and tap on him 10 times really fast you'll get a few surprises.

Nice to meet you also. What's your sign? Do you like the show supernatural? How do you feel about unicorns?

Wow! Really, I'll have to try that to see what surprises are in store for me. :D

Sign- Scorpio
    Have never seen it, what's it about is it any good?
    I suppose I could be friends with a unicorn. :lol:
    uh oh

No. Supernatural sucks. :D

+916,361,930,482,615,153,804,018 :)

Welcome to the forum CHIBIglomp!! :D

You'll have a great time here. Please hold on to the hand rail. Do not spit over the side. And..

YoureHereForever_zps8891578c.png

• CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Hi :D

Have you tapped homer 10 times yet :wink:

Hi tiger, what do you mean by tap homer ten times?
    If you set homer to an outside task and tap on him 10 times really fast you'll get a few surprises.

Nice to meet you also. What's your sign? Do you like the show supernatural? How do you feel about unicorns?

Wow! Really, I'll have to try that to see what surprises are in store for me. :D

Sign- Scorpio
    Have never seen it, what's it about is it any good?
    I suppose I could be friends with a unicorn. :lol:
    uh oh

No. Supernatural sucks. :D

+916,361,930,482,615,153,804,018 :)

Welcome to the forum CHIBIglomp!! :D

You'll have a great time here. Please hold on to the hand rail. Do not spit over the side. And..

YoureHereForever_zps8891578c.png

Thankyou jay_kay, fantastic pic great episode. :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I read your posts with Dr. Nick's voice in my head. (Like the title of your thread. ) :lol: Level 2, you're just starting out,and you found the forum. :D

Welcome to the forum CHIBlglomp! Good to have you here. 8)
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I read your posts with Dr. Nick's voice in my head. (Like the title of your thread. ) :lol: Level 2, you're just starting out,and you found the forum. :D

Thanks Indys2nd, I like that I made you think of Dr Nick. This forum is like the first thing that comes up when you google the simpsons tapped out. I'm happy that it did as you have all being really welcoming. :D

I wasn't evan going to create an account until I started reading some of the posts, and seeing how helpful everyone is. :D

So glad I did. :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Thanks Indys2nd, I like that I made you think of Dr Nick. This forum is like the first thing that comes up when you google the simpsons tapped out. I'm happy that it did as you have all being really welcoming. :D

I wasn't evan going to create an account until I started reading some of the posts, and seeing how helpful everyone is. :D

Helpful or insane?
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Helpful or insane?

My vote goes with insane lol :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Once I found the forum (and finally joined) I never left. I made some great neighbors here. I like towns that are just starting out. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to. :D
  • HawleyBDB
    891 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Heyyy welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!