124Next

Replies

• CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I read your posts with Dr. Nick's voice in my head. (Like the title of your thread. ) :lol: Level 2, you're just starting out,and you found the forum. :D

Welcome to the forum CHIBlglomp! Good to have you here. 8)

Thanks Indys2nd, I like that I made you think of Dr Nick. This forum is like the first thing that comes up when you google the simpsons tapped out. I'm happy that it did as you have all being really welcoming. :D

I wasn't evan going to create an account until I started reading some of the posts, and seeing how helpful everyone is. :D

So glad I did. :D

Once I found the forum (and finally joined) I never left. I made some great neighbors here. I like towns that are just starting out. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to. :D

Thanks! I will.

But I'll have to wait 1hr till Lisa finishes at the KEM, wants me to speed it up but I'm saving the doughnuts. I know I'm a tight * right. :lol:
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Heyyy welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

Hi Hawley, it's nice to meet you. :D
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Heyyy welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

Are you ready to rock? I SAID.. ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:

But I'll have to wait 1hr till Lisa finishes at the KEM, wants me to speed it up but I'm saving the doughnuts. I know I'm a tight * right. :lol:

Aw, man, you've got your stuff sorted! Wish I was that cluey when I first started playing! So many wasted donuts!

That reminds me, make sure you turn Donut Spend Confirmation to On, just click on the i in the top right of the build menu. It'll stop those pesky accidental donut speed ups. :)
  • craighk01957
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the game and the forum! As you've already seen, folks here are friendly and helpful. Someone will always know the answer to any question!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    pEjsQNml.jpg
    Welcome to the forum! Please settle in, make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay.
  • CHIBIglomp
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thankyou both for the warm welcome :D I can't believe how helpful this forum has being already. The guides are incredible, thankyou for all the hard work you's have done to make the game easier for people like me. :D :D
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    A hey diddly ho from me 8)

Also expect this thread to go on for a few more pages, the welcomes will just keep on coming. 8)
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
  • frogger53
    680 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    CHIBIglomp wrote:
    Hi, just a quick hello to everybody. I have only just started playing the game after a friend told me about it. :D I'm level 2 and currently building the KEM.

Before I started writing this post I read through some of the others, I am shocked at the support you all show to fellow forum members. :D It's really nice to see.

Hopefully we can become friends as well. :D

Welcome! I hope we will be seeing a lot of you! :D
  • awshux915
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome! There will be an official initiation/indoctrination when you reach 100 posts. I highly suggest you purchase your own spatula and feather duster and keep them with you at all times until then. You can thank me later.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
  • frogger53
    680 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    Welcome! There will be an official initiation/indoctrination when you reach 100 posts. I highly suggest you purchase your own spatula and feather duster and keep them with you at all times until then. You can thank me later.

Ha Ha Ha!!!Thanks, I'll do that! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!