EA Forums - Banner

new Kindle Fire with the zoom issue - what was the fix (if any)

Previously I used Tapped Out on a Kindle Fire 8 HD from 2019 and everything was fine.

Installed it today on a Kindle Fire 8 HD from 2022. It's having that zoomed in issue. I have tried rebooting. Do I try to reinstall as well? Was there some other solution?

I remember people (even me?) having this problem in the past but I can't remember if it was just a short term glitch or an issue with newer versions of Kindles.

Replies

• One tip that might work - change the display resolution to a lower one.
    Perhaps try HD instead of UHD or a lower pixel count.
    I have heard that works on some devices but dunno if it's an option on your Kindle.
    You'll often find me on tapped-out.co.uk
  • Hi! you can play using an Amazon Fire? I have recently bought an Amazon Fire HD 10 (11th Generation), I just downloaded the game from the Amazon Store, but i cant enter to the game, i cant login because the ''Sign In'' Button doesn't work, you press it and nothing happens it is disabled
  • Hi! you can play using an Amazon Fire? I have recently bought an Amazon Fire HD 10 (11th Generation), I just downloaded the game from the Amazon Store, but i cant enter to the game, i cant login because the ''Sign In'' Button doesn't work, you press it and nothing happens it is disabled

Yes, you can play with a Fire. I've played for years on Kindle Fires, mostly with the 8s, never with a 10.

Hopefully you solved the issue by now.
  • Yes I have bought an Amazon Fire 10 because it have more RAM and the screen is bigger than the others but I cant play with it, I cant login to the TSTO maybe it has got geographical restrictions to some countries.