EA Forums - Banner

OT: Question regarding Simpsons ride at Universal studios, orlando

It's free when you get in and it's fun it's a cool story :D

Replies

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    ok great! just one ticket then. is it worth getting the express ticket?

there's a story to the theme park?

are they anybody going around wearing itchy and scratchy costumes? :D
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited September 2013
    ok great! just one ticket then. is it worth getting the express ticket?

there's a story to the theme park?

are they anybody going around wearing itchy and scratchy costumes? :D

The ride is a story you go on a ride with the simpsons

And people who work there dress Up as homer bart and the rest of the family
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    They actually just redid the whole thing, I saw an artocle a week ago that I posted because it had a picture of the brand new Kang/Kodos ride and I bet money we have that in our KL in the next few months to promote it, especially since Kang/Kodos are speculated to come back.

It used to just be the Simpsons Ride. Now they apparently have a whole mini Springfield set up. Good time to go.

Post pics when you do go! I'm sure we could use it for KrustyLand inspiration. ;)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    thanks for the info :)

i'll only have a day at universal studis, so you reckon i should definitely check it out? or go on other rides instead?
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    dcg_moo wrote:
    They actually just redid the whole thing, I saw an artocle a week ago that I posted because it had a picture of the brand new Kang/Kodos ride and I bet money we have that in our KL in the next few months to promote it, especially since Kang/Kodos are speculated to come back.

It used to just be the Simpsons Ride. Now they apparently have a whole mini Springfield set up. Good time to go.

Post pics when you do go! I'm sure we could use it for KrustyLand inspiration. ;)

excellent! will defo take some pics. sounds like its worth going now.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I went last year, and it was pretty good - the ride still shouldn't have replaced the Back To The Future Ride! That was awesome! :evil:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    I went last year, and it was pretty good - the ride still shouldn't have replaced the Back To The Future Ride! That was awesome! :evil:

i love back to the future! too bad they replaced it! what was the ride like? did you ride on a delorean?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!