EA Forums - Banner

Safe to login on iphone AND android??

Perfectly safe, done daily by many people (I log in between different Android devices but have also logged in on borrowed idevices when away).

Only tip I'd add is if you won't have access to one device for a little while, force it to sync with the server by going to the friends list screen and back to your town before shutting the game down otherwise you might get the little "Your other device didn't save. Any progress since your last save may be lost" popup.

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi, I have an iphone and my friend has an android and we share a town and never had any issues. At times it will say your other device didn't save would you like to continue anyway, just hit yes. I've never seen any issues where stuff didn't save properly so I say it's safe. Hope that helps.
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hm ok, cool. But I just remember, that people said that their game had crashed after the Krustyland update. Something about the items getting switched between their town and krustyland.

But thanks, i'll go for it :D
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited September 2013
    As far as I know, that issue was aided when the second device had not updated. So if you get an update on one, just make sure the second one updates before playing. I think you should be okay as long as you don't hit when it says "tap to continue". I know my kindle loaded TO after the KL update without downloading the update, and when I noticed it had not updated I closed the app at that point instead of tapping. My town and KL did not merge. And I would recommend synching by tapping the visit neighbors button everytime you close, even for people playing on only one device.

And using a phone screen after a bigger tablet screen is just torture! The only advantage is playing anywhere you are (and scratch offs go much quicker).
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's perfectly safe don't worry
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.