EA Forums - Banner

PS4 VS Xbox One

Prev13
Can't wait for the ps4. I am buying it when it comes out, After that ps3 will still be around but it will just be put in it's box with all it's games.

Replies

• NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    Can't wait for the ps4. I am buying it when it comes out, After that ps3 will still be around but it will just be put in it's box with all it's games.
    PS3 was terrible compared to the 360, wonder if sony will do better on the next gen console this year
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    PS4 all the way!!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    PS3 was terrible compared to the 360, wonder if sony will do better on the next gen console this year

PS3 is a far better machine than the 360. Better games too and far better first party games
  • djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    PS3 is a far better machine than the 360. Better games too and far better first party games

EXACTLY. PS4 alllll the way!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    PS for life!
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited September 2013
    PS4!
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    I see no one has voted for Xbox one well good because I thought it was crap
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    None right away
    Simply becase not backwards compatible

In a few months after launch ps4
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    None right away
    Simply becase not backwards compatible

In a few months after launch ps4

I thought this was stupid as well. Oh well, I planned on keeping my PS3 anyways.

The only game I want that Xbox has is Dead Rising 3
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    im getting the xbox one and the only reason is because on FIFA 14 Ultimate Team, you can get legends like Pele.. Van Nisterlooy.. Larsson.. Bergkamp and more! only on xbox for some reason, just like how microsoft gets DLC's earlier on COD and maybe other games.. so yeah. :D
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well a lot of people voted for Xbox one......
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6299 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    im getting the xbox one and the only reason is because on FIFA 14 Ultimate Team, you can get legends like Pele.. Van Nisterlooy.. Larsson.. Bergkamp and more! only on xbox for some reason, just like how microsoft gets DLC's earlier on COD and maybe other games.. so yeah. :D

I plan to eventually get a Xbox One, but only if they make more Mass Effect games & then only if the data transfers over from the first 3 games.

As for early DLC for Call of Duty? I don't care about that. I don't mind waiting a month. It's not a big deal

Microsoft can keep its timed exclusives.

At least Sony gets actual exclusive DLC that Xbox players never ever get.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013

I plan to eventually get a Xbox One, but only if they make more Mass Effect games & then only if the data transfers over from the first 3 games.

As for early DLC for Call of Duty? I don't care about that. I don't mind waiting a month. It's not a big deal

Microsoft can keep its timed exclusives.

At least Sony gets actual exclusive DLC that Xbox players never ever get.
    idc about the cod DLC's either it was just an example haha, now that Sony have actually thrown in cross game headset chats i wasnt too bothered about which console to get, but i love FIFA and when i heard i would be able to play as Pele only on xbox, i have to get the xbox :-)
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2013

I'm similar. I want to maintain my EA club and ranking, etc and this is against my xbox live account. Plus Halo is one of my favourite games and its going to be Xbox One only.

EDIT. I also have a PS3 that's less than a year old that we use for watching movies on blu ray so that's too new to change.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    PS4! :D
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    I didn't even know about Microsoft getting DLC Earlier and exclusives to nfl maybe there are something's I don't know about Xbox one

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013

null_zps759299e0.gif

This poll is rigged.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013

null_zps759299e0.gif

This poll is rigged.
    it may be
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    This poll is rigged.

I didnt know Skyrim was on tonight 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Lol Neo he is for sure! I sense a disturbance in the Force. That guy has no morals when it comes to polls. ;):lol:

The only thing XB3 has over PS3 is that the frame rate is better on SOME games. Kinect is a joke. PS3 doubles as a 3D blu-ray player, the exclusives are way better (God of War, Last of Us (enough said)) and the controller is 48,361 times more comfortable. I could go on but I won't because I just woke up and I need food. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.