EA Forums - Banner

PS4 VS Xbox One

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    Lol Neo he is for sure! I sense a disturbance in the Force. That guy has no morals when it comes to polls. ;):lol:

The only thing XB3 has over PS3 is that the frame rate is better on SOME games. Kinect is a joke. PS3 doubles as a 3D blu-ray player, the exclusives are way better (God of War, Last of Us (enough said)) and the controller is 48,361 times more comfortable. I could go on but I won't because I just woke up and I need food. :P

Thats a very precise number ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Come to think of it Neo, you have XB3.. Hmmm... Thinking_zps256f1b9f.gif
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    rHGeieA.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    Come to think of it Neo, you have XB3.. Hmmm... Thinking_zps256f1b9f.gif

Yeah i do :) and a PS2 lol
  • blueberryjui
    15 posts
    edited September 2013
    the controller is 48,361 times more comfortable.

That is the SOUL reason I have chosen PS over XBOX every generation
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    rHGeieA.gif

Lol i like the gif i like Nintendo and Sony but not Microsoft
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sucks_9721.gif
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    None. Nintendo all the way. Playing the original Pokemon right now.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    No option for both?? Competition is a good thing, Google or some other company needs to make a console too...might bring everyone cheaper games, etc.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited September 2013
    Will be getting a PS4 at launch (mainly for killzone and other exclusives to come) but im gonna have to keep my ps3 or 360 plugged in because of GTA 5 and NHL 14 not being released on next gen.
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited September 2013
    Add an option for both?
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Did someone cheat with the X-box? At first figured that was the clear winner, but I've only seen 1 vote added since, while Ps4 vote is rising steadily.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Did someone cheat with the X-box? At first figured that was the clear winner, but I've only seen 1 vote added since, while Ps4 vote is rising steadily.

That's what I thought. There seemed to be an overwhelming number of votes for the XB1 (49 to 11) yet nobody was voicing their opinion in the thread. That was my first thought. My second thought is that there's just no way the Xbox is better than PlayStation. Never was, never will be.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the poll is rigged.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited September 2013
    Both systems are good, both have good exclusives. I never understood the need to declare allegiance with one or the other, it's consumer electronics, not politics.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Both systems are good, both have good exclusives. I never understood the need to declare allegiance with one or the other, it's consumer electronics, not politics.

Not everyone can afford both. If a consumer picks just one, they want to believe they made the right decision. I know that doesn't apply to everybody. I don't care how cheap the Xbox gets, I would never buy one. Never. Take that Bill Gates.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    sucks_9721.gif

This gif cracked me up :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'll be picking up an Xbox. I like the controllers better.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited September 2013

Not everyone can afford both. If a consumer picks just one, they want to believe they made the right decision. I know that doesn't apply to everybody. I don't care how cheap the Xbox gets, I would never buy one. Never. Take that Bill Gates.

What personal problem could you have with a man who gave over half his vast fortune to charity?

I don't remember reading about Sony trying to solve the ill's of the world.

Unless a company is mixed up in some serious wrong doing, I really dont make a decision based on the company, just if it meets my needs and in this case, has the games I want to play.

If I made the decision based on the company I probably would never started playing TSTO. ;)
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited September 2013
    PS controller is too small
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Essien1554 wrote:
    PS controller is too small

No it's not, fits perfectly in a hand, Xbox is a big chunky piece of crap, the buttons look like they have been placed on by a 5 year old.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.