13Next

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:
    PS controller is too small

No it's not, fits perfectly in a hand, Xbox is a big chunky piece of crap, the buttons look like they have been placed on by a 5 year old.
    Not all of us have tiny dainty hands. ;)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Both systems are good, both have good exclusives. I never understood the need to declare allegiance with one or the other, it's consumer electronics, not politics.

Not everyone can afford both. If a consumer picks just one, they want to believe they made the right decision. I know that doesn't apply to everybody. I don't care how cheap the Xbox gets, I would never buy one. Never. Take that Bill Gates.

What personal problem could you have with a man who gave over half his vast fortune to charity?

I don't remember reading about Sony trying to solve the ill's of the world.

Unless a company is mixed up in some serious wrong doing, I really dont make a decision based on the company, just if it meets my needs and in this case, has the games I want to play.

If I made the decision based on the company I probably would never started playing TSTO. ;)

LOL I'll pay that haha.

I don't have an issue with Microsoft or Bill Gates at all. Don't have a problem with the guy, he's done some great things for this world that's for sure. I just don't like the Xbox. When I was a kid I got the PlayStation when it first came out. I've got an abundance of very fond memories of playing PlayStation and being the coolest kid on the block because I was the only kid who had one. It's for this reason that I've remained loyal to Sony. Even now as an adult when I look at the features and statistics of both consoles PlayStation wins all day, every day.

I should've been more clear in my last message, it could of easily been misinterpreted. My apologies.

Edit to fix quote.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited September 2013
    Both systems are good, both have good exclusives. I never understood the need to declare allegiance with one or the other, it's consumer electronics, not politics.

Not everyone can afford both. If a consumer picks just one, they want to believe they made the right decision. I know that doesn't apply to everybody. I don't care how cheap the Xbox gets, I would never buy one. Never. Take that Bill Gates.

What personal problem could you have with a man who gave over half his vast fortune to charity?

Unless a company is mixed up in some serious wrong doing, I really dont make a decision based on the company, just if it meets my needs and in this case, has the games I want to play.

If I made the decision based on the company I probably would never started playing TSTO. ;)

LOL I'll pay that haha.

I don't have an issue with Microsoft or Bill Gates at all. Don't have a problem with the guy, he's done some great things for this world that's for sure. I just don't like the Xbox. When I was a kid I got the PlayStation when it first came out. I've got an abundance of very fond memories of playing PlayStation and being the coolest kid on the block because I was the only kid who had one. It's for this reason that I've remained loyal to Sony. Even now as an adult when I look at the features and statistics of both consoles PlayStation wins all day, every day.

I should've been more clear in my last message, it could of easily been misinterpreted. My apologies.

Edit to fix quote.

Absolutely no need to apologize!

My experience with video games dates back to Atari 2600 and Colecovision (or was it Namco), I guess that really dates me. Being that I have seen companies come and go in this industry probably makes me less likely to affiliate myself with a brand. I think I have owned every console ever made with the exception of the Wii U and the Neo Geo.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    sucks_9721.gif

This gif cracked me up :mrgreen:
    that is a very good gif cracked me up as well :mrgreen:
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    The reason I didn't add both was for the console you truly like better
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited September 2013
    Im thinkin of ps4 right now since i own a ps3 but i do miss games like halo and fable so well see once they are out
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited September 2013
    Xbox One all the way
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013

LOL I'll pay that haha.

Edit to fix quote.

Absolutely no need to apologize!

My experience with video games dates back to Atari 2600 and Colecovision (or was it Namco), I guess that really dates me. Being that I have seen companies come and go in this industry probably makes me less likely to affiliate myself with a brand. I think I have owned every console ever made with the exception of the Wii U and the Neo Geo.

So that means you even had a Virtual Boy? :D I thought that was the coolest thing ever, except they were never released here in Australia. We had NES when it was first released too, but my sister never let me play because I didn't have a good track record with her possessions. When I proved to her that I could be responsible with this stuff she finally let me play some of the classics like Mario and Duck Hunt, only I didn't appreciate them back then because I was playing games like Tekken and Cyberia. Nowadays I obviously see the fun in all of the retro games, I've got a nice collection downloaded on my Wii. Not big on the Wii U.

I also had a Sega Game Gear and that was a bit of fun, except it took like 8 batteries I think lol. Echo the Dolphin was awesome.
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Did someone cheat with the X-box? At first figured that was the clear winner, but I've only seen 1 vote added since, while Ps4 vote is rising steadily.

That's what I thought. There seemed to be an overwhelming number of votes for the XB1 (49 to 11) yet nobody was voicing their opinion in the thread. That was my first thought. My second thought is that there's just no way the Xbox is better than PlayStation. Never was, never will be.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the poll is rigged.
    I voted and didn't voice my opinion immediately because it is the same debate from both sides and most refuse to see it from the other perspective.
    Personally everything you feel about Xbox I feel about Sony. The only thing the Playstation has going for it are exclusives (for me). I bought a PS3 just to play God of War (and will probably get PS4 for God of War when that comes out eventually). The problem for me is the controller. Sony has done nothing to fix their broken controller which hasn't felt right since the first Playstation. Every time I play a Sony exclusive the joysticks feel floaty to me. Everything on the Xbox controller feels precise. I couldn't stand playing any shooters I tried on PS3 because of this. Even the joystick on the Wii Nunchuck or Wii U gamepad feel better to me (actually the Wii U pad is surprisingly very comfortable to hold). This all comes down to personal preference and I don't mean it as an attack on anybody. By the end of a generation I usually end up owning all the systems because I love trying all the games. I've said it before, but it all comes down to your personal preference. I feel Microsoft has done a much better job with their interface, their online experience, their controller design, etc. My only complaint with the 360 was hardware failure and my near-launch system lasted over five years, so I can't complain too much about it. I think whichever people decide to get we will all be enjoying some great games. I just wish we could get past the devisive validation of console purchases the internet seems to explode with.... ;-)
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    How about, PS4 vs Xbox1 before they changed their stuff because they were losing.
  • TheDoomrider
    6 posts
    edited September 2013
    PS4, but I will eventually get an X-box One.
  • pmap89
    34 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ps all the way. :D
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited September 2013
    Microsoft can take their requirement to be online in order to play with XBOX One and stuff it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.