EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-mrp: Suggestions and feedback VII

Prev1
Barrels of green goo to feed the grasshoppers.
How can he not have a nuke or two as lawn ornaments?
I love the staggered bomb shelters, but the training wall sticks out. I guess it's the big color shift.

I dig everything else :thumbup:

I wouldn't listen to me about any of this though. My town is crap compared to yours lol

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    How can he not have a nuke or two as lawn ornaments?
    I love the staggered bomb shelters, but the training wall sticks out. I guess it's the big color shift.

I dig everything else :thumbup:

I wouldn't listen to me about any of this though. My town is crap compared to yours lol
    i wana here everyone's view :thumbup: I have sum nuclear bombs I can add.

I have no toxic Barrels tho :(
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Do you have his car? I think it needs to be there. :lol: I'm liking the grasshoppers. :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Buy the robot and put it there lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    image.jpg

Here the update with sum of twiztidthorns suggestion!

Iv do have a spare frink car :lol:

And iv got the robot ill fit him in too :lol:

Any more recommendations?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

Here the update with sum of twiztidthorns suggestion!

Iv do have a spare frink car :lol:

And iv got the robot ill fit him in too :lol:

Any more recommendations?
    I like it :thumbup: I don't know much about Dr. Who, but I imagine that Frink is a fan. I gave him a telephone booth lol. I will also suggest nukes for everything. I have no idea why, but they are my favorite decoration.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    updated. So any think els? It's look very good guys :mrgreen: I feel it's missing somthing like a fences or somthing
    image.jpg haha I like nukes too. We should have more war heads lol

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would add a fence. You know Frink would have a great defense system in place. Wouldn't want his inventions falling into the wrong hands :lol:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Either fences or some shrubbery. I agree it needs some decoration. Can you move the road up in front of it to make some room to do that?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would add a fence. You know Frink would have a great defense system in place. Wouldn't want his inventions falling into the wrong hands :lol:
    haha that's true :lol: bared wire fence? U don't think it will clash with the grasshopper cage? :?
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Either fences or some shrubbery. I agree it needs some decoration. Can you move the road up in front of it to make some room to do that?

Yeah I think I'm gonna move the road abit further down :thumbup: good shout :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Maybe cobblestone with barbed wire behind it? I think it would look nice and would keep it from clashing with the insect cages :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    Maybe cobblestone with barbed wire behind it? I think it would look nice and would keep it from clashing with the insect cages :D
    that sound like a great idea! I'm gona go try it :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013

As Skyrim doesnt have any barrels left how about using the flat green patches of waste that are about, they could be like food ;) or put it at the back of them and it could be like their radioactive poop :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    It did sound awesome! :lol: but it didn't work. Wen I was placing it the barbed wire was on the wrong side of the wall. Then wen I rotated it. The fence looked way too small

Here's a picture with cobble wall.

Or do u think I should have just barbed wire?

image.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

As Skyrim doesnt have any barrels left how about using the flat green patches of waste that are about, they could be like food ;) or put it at the back of them and it could be like their radioactive poop :lol:
    i have no debris what so ever! I cleaned every think. But like the ideal tho....after cleaning it we shud hav a buy back option :evil: lol :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

i have no debris what so ever! I cleaned every think. But like the ideal tho....after cleaning it we shud hav a buy back option :evil: lol :wink:

You cleaned it all up :shock: I could never do that, once it gone it gone forever! :P Shame cos it might have looked quite cool :)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd put a few more cobblestones on the right side and maybe a gate too (the black one), so it's closed up. I like the cobblestones. Goes with the building. :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I'd put a few more cobblestones on the right side and maybe a gate too (the black one), so it's closed up. I like the cobblestones. Goes with the building. :D
    yeah I like the cobble stone too. Ill make the changes

@neo I no I regret it. But I was sick of the clean up Springfield option lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    @neo I no I regret it. But I was sick of the clean up Springfield option lol

:shock: You strange fellow LOL
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    And here it is. What do u think? Anythink more. I wish I could make the robot dog stay there too :lol:

image.jpg
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'll trade you all the debris you could want for a grasshopper. I have only cleaned up abot 10 pieces lol
    Really liking the cobblestone :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!