EA Forums - Banner

Lucky day :) What to buy with the donut jackpot?

My faviorte premium character is Arnie Pye his tasks are cool
I like dr nick as well but not as much as Arnie

Replies

• meganckennedy
    5 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yesterday my mistery box had 10 donuts. Today I won 40000 dollars on SD (not much but I keep loosing) and my only Golden Scratch just hit the jackpot - 100 donuts!!!

So... What should I buy with my 134 donuts? I already have SVT (one of my first mistery boxes) and I once bought Moleman (could'n resist ;)).

I'm now saving for Channel 6 and I could use a lot more money so I prefer a character that gives more money (maybe Otto because the bus also earns money???). On the other hand, Dr Nick is one of my favorite characters...

I would pick Otto but you may also want to save it for the Halloween update.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yesterday my mistery box had 10 donuts. Today I won 40000 dollars on SD (not much but I keep loosing) and my only Golden Scratch just hit the jackpot - 100 donuts!!!

So... What should I buy with my 134 donuts? I already have SVT (one of my first mistery boxes) and I once bought Moleman (could'n resist ;)).

I'm now saving for Channel 6 and I could use a lot more money so I prefer a character that gives more money (maybe Otto because the bus also earns money???). On the other hand, Dr Nick is one of my favorite characters...
    save the donuts you will be glad you did
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Personally i would hold off till Halloween as there might be limited items, where as the other stuff will always be available for you to buy later :)

Limited stuff is always best to buy 1st :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Personally i would hold off till Halloween as there might be limited items, where as the other stuff will always be available for you to buy later :)

Limited stuff is always best to buy 1st :)

+10000
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Don't listen to this lot, buy 100 white fences, they give you a great bonus and look wonderful compared to the white fences!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Wait for Halloween update or you may regret it. :lol: I'm sure there will be something you will really want. :D
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    I keep forgetting that event because Halloween doesn't mean that much to me, I'm portuguese and here only the kids at school play a little dress up for the ocasion (my little daughter hates halloween, by the way).
    But you have a point, there will be cool premium items... I'll try to resist the urge to start spending my donuts :)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    Don't listen to this lot, buy 100 white fences, they give you a great bonus and look wonderful compared to the white fences!

looooool
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    Go Otto.

The building produces every 3 hrs. Every task Otto has uses non-premium buildings (Bus, Toots, Brown House is all you need), so none of that "csnt use his 4 hr task til I buy Aztec" stuff. Multiple animated tasks. Iconic character. Unique looking building that blends in any parking lot. And he has tasks in KrustyLand, making him very versatile.

I own Frink, Duffman and Otto... Otto is easily the most useful of the 3 to me, and like you my donut budget is limited so I have to be picky. But I may blow some cash on a truckload at Halloween as a rare donut purchase, so waiting when I could make money from a building and character now isn't even an option to me. ;)
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Otto is your best bet. He earns a premium rate in Springfield and Krustyland, and the Bus earns too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!